LGM is on a mission to change the way Canadians experience warranty protection. We partner with large global automotive brands to distribute branded, high-quality financial and insurance products across the country. Our aim is to deliver superior protection and an exceptional consumer experience at every stage of the purchase journey.
As a Marketing Specialist you’ll have the opportunity to develop and influence the success of B2B, B2B2C and B2B marketing strategies to educate the consumer as well as develop strategies and campaigns to support sales in their efforts to distribute our own proprietary product line. You’ll be busy and you’ll learn a lot with each day bringing a new opportunity and for you to capture.
LGM is a values-based, social purpose organization backed by decades of expertise in the finance and insurance (F&I) space.
The Senior Marketing Specialist is responsible for managing projects and executing marketing strategies in support of all LGM’s lines of business. To be successful in this role you must have a roll up your sleeves attitude towards marketing tactics to drive growth, while also comfortable writing content for multiple audiences and channels.
- Designing, planning, managing, and optimizing integrated digital campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline.
- Monitoring and reporting campaign performance with granular tracking across relevant KPIs, including but not limited to impressions, clicks, web visitors, video views, collateral downloads, leads, initial sales conversations, and revenue.
- Creating impactful nurture programs to improve conversion rates from leads to opportunities
- Working closely with the Vice President of Marketing for both granular tracking, reporting, and efficient lead management in the handoff from marketing to sales.
- Create content and/or for earned, owned and paid media.
- Support communications coordinator in drafting email communications for internal and external audiences.
- Many small to medium-sized projects, identifying stakeholders and providing proactive updates.
- Experience managing inbound and outbound marketing strategies and technologies
- Resourceful self-started with exceptional project and time management capabilities
- Exceptional written communications skills with the skill and desire to create compelling content
- Outstanding problem solving, analytical skills and ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives
- Strong collaboration, partnering and consultative skills
- Proven ability to work with & influence cross-functional departments
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- 5+ years marketing experience
- Experience in insurance or the automotive industry an asset but not required
- We offer a highly competitive compensation package including comprehensive health benefits plan, Group RRSP, performance bonus, health and wellness benefit, education sponsorship, and four paid days when “giving back” to the community. We also offer your birthday off and a vehicle rebate program.
- We have a hybrid working environment where there flexibility to work from home and/or be in the office.