Youthful company with ambitious growth endeavours
Ongoing technology support & projects across multiple platforms
A great place to work without the bureaucracy!
Ample opportunity for growth and promotion
We are a boutique IT Service company in downtown Calgary with SMB clients in Alberta. We're looking for the right additions to our team.
to make things easier for our clients. That includes top shelf customer service & support, and solutions driven by thoughtful IT Roadmaps that empower our clients to achieve their goals with best-fit technology. We are a hard working, fast moving team, always aiming to improve, and obsessed with providing a superb experience for our customers.
Read this part carefully
Our application process will require a decent time commitment from you (and us).
So, seriously, please read the following two sections carefully and decide if it's worth both our time for you to proceed.
Please Don't Apply if:
- You are Passionate about customer experience, innovation, and continuous improvement.
- You are Humble: Would never make clients feel small (there are no stupid questions). We're experts in our field, and so are they.
- You are Self-motivated and highly resourceful.
- You are Organized and can manage priorities on the fly.
- You have excellent “bedside manner” and a sense of humour (vitally important!).
- You possess a hunger and willingness to learn and grow in technical knowledge and responsibility.
- You are a tenacious problem solver who’s not afraid to jump into the deep end and learn through personal resourcefulness.
- You prefer to work in the background.
- You have no relevant experience.
- You CAN'T follow procedures.
- You can ONLY follow procedures.
- You're highly specialized or want to become specialized.
- You have a hard time being flexible or adapting to change.
- You have difficulty with managing multiple priorities.
- You are not already eligible to work in Canada.
About the Role
We need the right fit (see above) person for this customer facing role of Helpdesk Analyst, to join our team in Calgary on a full-time basis.
This fast-paced role will see you working from our office in Calgary, as well as remotely and/or from our clients' workplace whenever required. Working under the direction of our senior staff, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimal performance and business continuity for our customers' end users: by analyzing, prioritizing, troubleshooting and resolving issues.
- Providing Top Shelf Customer Service* Communicating promptly, consistently and succinctly.
- Minimizing back and forth.
- Keeping your tickets updated.
- Work with the team: * Always leverage company documentation and procedures first.
- Escalate complex incidents to senior staff (after exhausting existing resources).
- Maintaining the documentation of infrastructure, procedures, solutions, and end-user training resources.
- Helping create documentation when it's missing.
More About You
In order to qualify for this role, you will need:
- 3 to 5 years of helpdesk support experience
- Ideally within a Managed IT Services environment, based in Calgary, and eligible to work in Canada.
- A Computer Science Degree, Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) or Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) certifications will be considered an asset for this role.
- Relevant technical knowledge allowing you to implement, manage, and support the following: * Windows 10 & Mac OS
- iOS and Android.
- Microsoft Office and Adobe suites
- Microsoft 365 Exchange Online, Sharepoint/OneDrive, Dropbox, Google Workspace, Slack, Microsoft Teams, Zoom
- Various other line of business end user applications.
- Additional knowledge/experience in the following areas is considered an asset: * Device management with Microsoft Intune, JAMF.
- Mobile device management
- Working product knowledge of Meraki
- SSO and 2FA platforms.
- Recognized industry certifications
About the Salary and Benefits
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be compensated with an annual salary comparative to the industry and role (listed below), as well as a comprehensive package that includes:
- A flexible benefits plan through Honeybee allowing you to tailor your employee benefits to your needs.
- 2 weeks vacation to start with the opportunity to increase with tenure.
- Additional time off over the Christmas period.
- Opportunities for career progression in a small and adaptive team, based on superb performance and demonstration of excellence in your role.