FPM Marketing & Design Inc. (FPM3) is a boutique sales and marketing agency that specializes in eCommerce marketing within highly regulated industries.
Join our team as a Digital Marketing Specialist to grow your skill set and knowledge in all aspects of Digital Marketing. You will work with our team across a portfolio of high-growth eCommerce brands. We set big goals for our clients and work within a fast-paced atmosphere that nurtures growth and celebrates results.
You will engage in a diverse set of tasks, such as outbound marketing, advertising, SEO and project management. With determination, integrity, and hard work, what you learn and experience in this role will enable you to create amazing business outcomes.
- Execute and manage PPC campaigns across various platforms (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Microsoft Ads, etc.).
- Develop and create engaging ad copy and creative content.
- Plan and implement effective SEO strategies to improve online visibility.
- Conduct thorough audits for PPC, SEO, website performance, and organic social media presence.
- Generate client reports that are clear, insightful, and engaging.
- Set up and configure Google Analytics, GA4, and Google Tag Manager.
- Establish and manage email automation processes, including tagging and campaign setup.
- Produce high-quality longform content for web pages, articles, blogs, and ebooks.
Must-have skills for this role:
- Proficiency in short and long-form copywriting (ad creative, blogs, whitepapers, etc.).
- Practical experience in at least one of the following: SEO (Search Engine Optimization), SEM (Search Engine Marketing), social media ads, email marketing, graphic design, digital illustration, or web development.
To succeed in this position, you must:
- A passion for high growth eCommerce businesses
- Solution-oriented with a willingness to go the extra mile
- Well-versed and knowledgeable in marketing psychology
- Extremely attentive to detail
- Strong written and oral English language
- Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Quick learner with regards to program applications
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Google Workspaces
- Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator (considered an asset, not required)
- Creative builders such as Canva, Viewst, etc. (considered an asset, not required)
Compensation & Benefits
- Hourly rate + Monthly Bonus
- Premium medical insurance (after 3 months) for Full-Time Employees
Location: Yaletown - Vancouver
Start Date: Immediately
- Please include your resume
- Tell us more about yourself and why you think you are perfect for this role
Thank you to all applicants for your interest. Please note, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00-$25.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Vancouver, BC V6B 2S8