Campaign Marketing Specialist
We want you to join our customer centric team whose passion it is to Empower Digital workplaces!
At Ricoh, we aren't satisfied with keeping pace with today's complex work environments, we are setting the pace. We are reimagining the workplace.
Our high-performance workplace is powered by a team that thrives. We offer a friendly culture with a focus on wellbeing and work life balance. Flexible work options, a time off purchase program, great physical and mental health benefits, employee discount and recognition programs are only some of the advantages of working at Ricoh.
We are a family that promotes positive manager relationships and on-going learning & development that nurtures professional growth and career advancement.
Discover what you are capable of in an environment where your growth is supported, and your success is celebrated.
The Specialist, Campaign Marketing, is responsible for supporting and developing go-to-market strategies for portfolio launches and campaigns for Ricoh Digital solutions and services. This role will require developing close partnerships across functional groups including Digital Marketing Managers, Marketing Communications, Field Marketing, Sales, and Portfolio Management to create the engagement tactics, launch plans, content, messaging, and campaigns. Success is measured by buyer engagement, demand creation and revenue creation.
The ideal candidate for this position will have experience marketing B2B hardware, software, and services and be creative, action and outcome oriented. The incumbent will help drive our value props and gain insights that enable you to contribute to our digital product and solution strategy and roadmap. You will be customer-centric, data-driven and agile to the core to deliver optimal business outcomes. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to self-manage and bring projects to the finish line is crucial.
Success is measured by campaign performance, buyer engagement, demand creation and revenue creation.
- Research, develop and deploy buyer personas and journeys using a deep understanding of target buyer needs, the buying decision process, scenarios, and variations.
- Create a buyer needs map and messaging architecture for appropriate solutions and services.
- Working with subject matter experts, Marketing Managers, and Marketing Communications, coordinate the creation of content: case studies, videos, web, blog posts, webinars, brochures, presentations, etc.
- Collaborate with Demand Generation and Digital Marketing Managers to create omni-channel campaign strategies that drive awareness, trust, and demand, including earned, owned, paid, and social
- Collaborate with the cross functional resources necessary for successful solution launches.
- Work with partners to identify opportunities for go-to-market with co-branded and focused messaging, campaigns, events etc.
- Understand market trends, the vendor landscape, competitive activity to stay current with industry skills, trends, and emerging tactics.
- Set, track, and achieve goals, KPIs for all activities.
- Ensure approval processes are met.
- Regularly report on marketing's activities and results to management.
- Brief and coordinate the work of internal resources and agencies.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing
- Minimum of 3 years progressive marketing experience in B2B
- Experience with marketing technology, hardware, software and/or services to B2B audiences through direct and indirect channels
- An understanding of, and demonstrated experience with, omnichannel digital marketing
- Experience developing, executing, and optimizing marketing campaigns
- Solid writing and communication skills
- Deep knowledge of the marketing funnel, metrics and analytics
- Experience with CRM and Marketing Automation systems
- Creative and innovative
- Audience focused (buyers, customers, and users)
- Detail-oriented, well organized and self-starter
- Strong collaboration, influencer, and cross-functional working skills
- Knowledge of messaging methodologies
- Ability to keep up with relevant marketing and technology trends
- Exceptional project and time management
- High level of motivation and ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Industry marketing experience within legal, public sector, Finance, and/or retail industries
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Bilingual (French/English), considered an asset
Ricoh is an information management and digital services company connecting technology, processes, and people in progressive business around the world. Ricoh is a recognized leader in document workflow, process automation, digital transformation, and security. Every day our 90,000+ global employees work with big and small companies' optimizing their end-to-end business solutions.