At Sauer Compressors Canada, we’re searching for a highly qualified, self-motivated, and creative person for the position of Marketing Communications Specialist. From day one, this individual will contribute to existing marketing projects and reports directly to the North America Marketing Manager with the development of new initiatives aligned with company goals.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, events, advertising, branding, and digital marketing. The candidate must be an organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines. This position is hybrid and will report to the Mississauga/Milton based facility three times a week.
Objectives of this Role
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy.
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and most importantly lead generation.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
- Establish the annual marketing plan and strategies in collaboration with the North America Marketing Manager, by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts, setting objectives, planning, and organizing weekly tasks.
- Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to the sales and marketing team, and provide instructions for use or promotion.
- Plan and manage meetings, events, conferences, webinars, and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists.
- Maintain an inventory of sales support materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate.
- Assist in graphic design duties, creating engaging print and digital marketing materials.
- Compose and schedule online content on the company’s website and social media accounts.
- Assist in updating marketing materials (brochures, data sheets, whitepapers, press releases, etc.)
- Support in administrative duties, management of Salesforce Pardot database, follow up with 3rd party suppliers and update internal cloud documents.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications.
- 2-4 years work experience as a marketing coordinator or similar role.
- A good understanding of traditional and digital marketing principles is a must.
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office 365 suite.
- Interest and ability to learn emerging digital platforms, marketing, and social media management tools.
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Good with others and a team player.
- Adaptable to multicultural and multinational integration.
- Knowledge of digital marketing strategies.
- Basic graphic design skills.
- Familiarity using WordPress, Hootsuite, Adobe CC and Canva tools.
- Knowledge of using Salesforce Pardot is a plus.
Benefits & Compensation
- Salary commensurate with experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Are you legally authorized to work in Canada?
- Are you comfortable working in a hybrid setting?
Work Location: In person