- Job type: Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: Competitive, based on experience and education
- Salary: $45,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
- Education: Secondary School, College degree
- Experience: Marketing: 2 years (preferred)
- Dental care
- Extended Health Care
- Company RRSP Match Program after 3-year employment
- Secondary benefits
- Paid time off
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM w/ a 1-hour unpaid lunch break
- Possibility of Seasonal Overtime
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for all Marketing-related tasks at PGS Equipment Ltd, inside and outside marketing campaigns, social media postings and maintenance, merchandise orders for customers and staff, exhibits/shows, demos, staff parties, and customer relations. The position also works closely with the other departments where applicable.
Main Responsibilities / Tasks:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Conception and design of campaigns within the design of flyers and advertising materials as well as customer mailings within Affinity Publisher, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Creator
- Design and take care of PGS branding.
- Administration and further development of the existing website and our social media channel. (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc.)
- Lead and organize customer events like farm shows exhibitions and events.
- Create and implement a yearly strategic marketing plan.
- Design and take care of promotional items, stuff clothes, etc.
- Further development of SEO and SEA for our website and products
- Closely collaborate with team members in Sales and HR
- Deep understanding of customers' behavior for the ability to create fitting marketing campaigns.
- Field trips for taking video and photo material for events & and marketing material.
- Maintaining equipment ads with external agencies and the company website
- Maintain communication with the sales team and other internal departments.
- Some travel as needed.
- Job-related experience in the AG industry preferred
- Proficiency with Affinity Publisher/Adobe InDesign/Adobe Creator, all Microsoft Tools as well as all Social Media channels
- SEO skills and knowledge (Google Keyword Planner, etc.)
- Experience in the field of paid advertising (SEA and Paid social media)
- Experience working and collaborating with outside agencies.
- Dealership experience is considered an Asset.
- Knowledge of general business practices.
- Affinity for Online Marketing.
- Ability to learn new software programs.
- Ability to communicate concisely and clearly written and verbal.
- Good organization and time management skills with a willingness to work within a flexible schedule.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and handle a high-volume workload in a fast-paced environment with a strong attention to detail.
- Self-sufficient with a willingness to learn.
- Ability to multitask and follow through with set tasks.
- At all times, must be able to display a high degree of judgment, discretion, and confidentiality.
WHO WE ARE?
PGS Equipment Ltd. Is located in Taber, AB, and services farms and businesses in Western Canada, primary in Alberta and Saskatchewan. We supply row crop farmers with the equipment and systems to plant, feed, protect, harvest, store, and process crops like potatoes, carrots, onions, beans, garlic, and other specialty crops. For more information about our company and products please look at our website www.pgs- equipment.ca and our social media pages on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Taber, AB T1G 2H2: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (required)
- Marketing: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person