- The Implementation Developer is responsible for implementing Enterprise level solutions for defined business requirements, using our documented development standards.
- Personal training plans and professional development opportunities
- Flexible work hours
- Focus on work/life balance
- Profit sharing
- Annual cost of living increase
- Monthly team building events
- Innovative culture, including hack weeks for everyone
- So much more
- Write and test SQL code including stored procedures, triggers, functions, and other complex queries
- Configuring the Enterprise level software through database entries
- Enhance Enterprise software written in VB.NET
- Communicate with Solutions Architect, Business Analyst and Quality Assurance Analyst
- Actively contribute to ongoing process improvement and standardization
- Proactively participate in discussions and code reviews to ensure maintainable code is produced
- Provide advice and examples to Product and DevOps teams to ensure fixes, releases and patches are applied to the base product and are delivered to clients.
- Contribute to technical knowledge base documentation
- Meet with clients and project stakeholders when required
- Verify problem resolution prior to closure
- Periodic travel to meet with clients across North America and Australia
- Other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or the equivalent coursework in a related specialized field in lieu of experience
- Proficiency in SQL, 18+ months experience is required
- Ability to successfully pass a SQL test provided during the interview process
- Experience in Microsoft .NET (VB and/or C# and/or ASP.NET Web Forms) is preferred
- Experience with RESTful APIs is preferred
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology is preferred
- Excellent client service and communication skills
- Sound decision-making skills
- High work standards-work ethic, task completion, consistency, follow up, accuracy/attention to detail, time management
- Personal management skills-accountability, self-management, adaptability, creativity, initiative, implementation skills, and problem solving
Excited about this role but don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and other marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Togetherwork we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 10 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.
Salary Range Disclosure
The base range represents the low and high end of the Togetherwork salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including, but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Togetherwork's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include discretionary bonuses, long term incentives, a flexible paid vacation/personal time policy, 6 weeks paid parental leave and more.
US Remote starting at $57,000- $67,000 USD per year
Excited about this position but the salary is a little below your expectations? Tell us what you need to make you happy, and we will see if we can make it happen based on how closely your skills and experience fit the qualifications of this position.
Togetherwork provides integrated software and financial solutions to a wide range of communities and organizations including associations, camps, unions, fraternities & sororities, gyms, dance studios, religious congregations, pet services, and more.
Our mission-critical tools help our customers manage and grow their communities, and enhance the depth and breadth of their member engagement. Our team is united in its desire to help our clients better serve and empower their communities.