Our team follows a hybrid schedule working in-office two days a week and remotely for the rest.
Who is Nexxen (Perk Canada)?
One platform. Endless opportunities.
In an ecosystem where everyone's trying to get closer – buyers to sellers, platforms to clients, brands to consumers – Nexxen bridges new opportunities in ways that others cannot. Data, service and planning capabilities are our superpowers, enabling our clients to better reach and understand audiences across screens. We have the tools, expertise and ambition to empower our clients to take the future into their own hands. And not just our clients, but our employees too.
Why join the Nexxen (Perk Canada) team?
While we have a lot of technology to brag about, we win with our people. We embody the words, "I C.A.N." each day, striving to be as
Committed + Collaborative
Authentic as possible, with
Because we care not just about closing deals and hitting metrics, but about venturing together – with our clients and our peers – beyond the status quo and celebrating along the way.
What You'll do:
The Traffic Acquisition team and the Digital Marketing Specialist role at Perk Canada is highly performance based. You will run digital ad campaigns with a hard conversion goal in mind. You will have access to low level data in order to analyze metrics and make decisions regarding the success and viability of each of your campaigns.
Data is at the core of the role and we have access to a LOT of it. If you're comfortable sifting through data, pivoting data, or using data to make decisions, then this is the role for you! You'll also get to use your creativity for building compelling ads for your campaigns.
This role is competitive and only the most determined thrive in it. If you welcome a challenge, the upside is rewarded with significant compensation opportunities tied to your individual performance.
- Strong experience conceptualizing, creating, and editing performance advertising campaigns on at least one pay-per-click advertising platform (e.g. Facebook, Google, Taboola, etc.).
- Experience with running online performance marketing campaigns at an ad agency, your own drop shipping company or affiliate marketing business, or similar.
- Experience creating powerful ad image/video media on Canva, or using similar tools.
- Proficiency with Excel, specifically with pivot tables. You will use pivot tables extensively in this role.
- An ability to analyze granular campaign performance data and to make decisions to optimize the campaign (e.g. targeting, budget, bid cap, ad angles, etc.).
- Ability to use keyword research tools (such as Google Keyword Planner, Bing Keyword Planner, SEM Rush, etc.).
- Ability to learn and become masterful with proprietary internal tools; full training is provided. Yes, we have an awesome dev team that builds us cool things!
- A love of working with numbers and data.
- You are highly results oriented.
- You are capable of working autonomously and keeping yourself motivated.
- You enjoy sharing ideas and brainstorming new ways of doing things.
- You know how to identify a failed attempt and move on from it.
- You are flexible in your working hours; we maintain standard Monday - Friday core business hours, but quite often opportunities or issues arise outside of this window. To thrive in this role you'll need to be able to accommodate and react to these situations. This also allows us to be flexible within the core working hours when performance goals are being met
- You are very comfortable with change.
- You are motivated by uncapped earnings potential.
At Nexxen, we value our differences, varied experiences, and collective contribution. We know that not everyone takes the same career path, so if you don't match this job description perfectly, don't worry! We would rather see your application than risk missing out on your potential to make an impact.
We offer a variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, EAP, parental leave, unlimited vacation, and company-paid holidays. The specific programs and options available will vary depending on the start date, and employment type. Our Talent Acquisition team will be happy to answer any questions you may have.