Referral Bonsu $3000.
At EXP, we’re driven to provide innovative solutions for the world’s built and natural environments. As a team of engineers, architects, designers, scientists, creators and a community of professionals, we bring diverse and talented people together to solve the world’s most complex challenges. Here, you join a team that leverages differences, harnesses their entrepreneurial spirit in an employee-owned company, that believes diversity is what gives us strength, seeks sustainable results and shares ambitions for each other, our clients and the communities we are part of and serve. To be a part of EXP means to have your own experience, while staying connected to a global network of professionals, who believe we are a part of something bigger. Together, we are EXP.
Are you ready to design your future?
Be our next Specifications Writer – New Brunswick
Your work environment at EXP
In this role, you will be a part of the Design team, in the Buildings Group, based in New Brunswick.
Our ideal candidate would have experience in some or all the following areas: technical specification writing in both architectural and engineering fields, contract writing using CCDC contract base documents, contract administration, awareness of building construction and processes, working as part of a design team, and working in an ISO 9001 registered company.
We are seeking individuals who are excited to participate with an established team of professional engineers and technologists in developing innovative multidisciplinary design solutions with an emphasis on client satisfaction.
What a day at EXP has in store for you
- Prepare tender packages including contracts and specifications;
- Coordinate information provided on specifications and drawings;
- Interpret technical specifications and contract clauses and provide direction to project managers and design staff;
Participate in internal meetings with Architects, engineers and project managers to discuss project strategies and workflow deadlines;
What your experience looks like
- Diploma in architectural or engineering technology or other related discipline;
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in specification writing
- Accreditation of either Certified Specification Practitioner (CSP) or Registered Specification Writer (RSW) is an asset;
- LEED accreditation is an asset;
- Knowledge of construction specification formats including MasterFormat/ SectionFormat;
- Exemplary interpersonal skills with team members and various design disciplines;
- Detail-oriented, organized, hardworking, with a team player attitude;
- Effective time management and an ability to perform well under pressure to meet deadlines; and
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
With a mission to understand, innovate, partner and deliver, EXP provides engineering, architecture, design and consulting services to the world’s built and natural environments.
Our heritage dates back to 1906, when the earliest of EXP’s predecessor companies started its engineering infrastructure practice. Today, thousands of creative professionals across EXP work together to deliver extraordinary experiences year after year.
What makes us different
The passion, enthusiasm, diversity and industry-leading capabilities of our employees make us who we are. We’re committed to providing a challenging work environment that cultivates career growth, encourages creativity and rewards excellence.
Find out more about life at EXP by visiting www.exp.com .