As a member of the Malach's machining team, this position will be responsible to program, setup and operate CNC machines. The position will require the ability to read drawings and use precision instruments. It will also require to manufacture and work with jigs and fixtures as required.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Works effectively in a team environment.
- Reads and interprets blueprints and/or process sheets.
- Setup a variety of CNC machines Mill/Tum, CNC Lathes, 3 to 5 axis CNC Mills.
- Write and modify CNC programs
- Update setup sheets, improve detail and accuracy as needed
- Actively participate in the coaching of apprentices and machine operators
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- 3-5+ years machining experience and able to write and modify CNC programs
- Thorough knowledge of all types of machining procedures and practices.
- Must be flexible to work various shifts.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00-$35.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Oak Bluff, MB R4G 0B5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Machining: 4 years (required)
Work Location: In person