FINSANA is a global fintech company that specializes in catering to underserved and underbanked consumers. Our organization has a passion for helping people financially through our technology solutions which has allowed us to serve millions of consumers globally.
Headquartered in Montreal, Canada with offices in the United States and Latin America, we encourage personal and professional growth in equal measures. To create the best possible experience for our employees, we continuously invest in our teams and provide opportunities for growth.
Based in Oakville ON. Canada, the Country Manager will be the executive lead and driving force for establishing local business and achieving profound results.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ownership of country performance.
- Maintain P&L responsibility for the market
- Developing local strategic partnerships for distribution of sales
- Designing and executing local product and marketing strategy
- Research and localize credit products for multiple market segments and categories,
- Designing and deploying local sales and collections strategies
- Reporting performance to head office on a monthly basis
- Implementing company-wide policies and procedures
- Preparing the strategic options and recommendations for sustained growth
- Recruiting, developing and managing a dynamic team capable of high business growth
- Analytical thinker that leads to insightful options and opportunities
- Policy planning and implementing
- Financial analysis and budgeting skills
- Influence skills to build partnerships inside and outside of company
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent
- MBA as an asset
- 7 years + of experience in business development
- You have 3+ years of experience working with financial products
- Effective communication skills in both English and French
- Proven marketing experience
- Ability to set deadlines and work around them
- Data-driven and results-oriented
Working knowledge of the lending industry and some of its metrics – acquisition, retention, risk and collections
LOCATION: Oakville Ontario Canada
REPORTS TO: *Chief Commercial Officer
Job Type: Full-time