Title: Service Desk Analyst
Location: Edmonton, AB
Duration: Long term contract
Work Requirements: US Citizen or Canadian Citizen
- Assist with cleanup, organization and management of IT inventory at the Edmonton office.
- Perform general troubleshooting of user reported problems related to PCs, laser printer hardware, Windows 10 and network accessibility via our Cherwell ticketing system.
- Imaging of PCs and applying configurations to Cisco network switches.
Skillset / Experience:
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Intermediate Windows 10 support
- Intermediate ethernet network troubleshooting experience basic understanding of routing, TCP/IP,
- familiarity with Cisco command line interface and commands for troubleshooting network and switch issues.
Job Type: Fixed term contract
Contract length: 12 months
Pay: $28.00-$31.00 per hour
Expected hours: 40 per week
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Edmonton, AB T5V 1K2: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- IT support: 3 years (required)
- PC imaging: 3 years (required)
- CompTIA Network+ (preferred)
- CCNA (preferred)