Insurance Sales Advisor - Desjardins Agent Team Member
Agent: Nicole McCann Insurance and Financial Services Inc.
Location: Newmarket, ON
Type: Full Time in Office
A successful Desjardins Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Insurance Sales Advisor - Desjardins Agent Team Member. We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and sell to clients needs.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Sales experience (sales representative, retail sales associate, restaurant or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal, and listening
- Proactive in problem-solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Property & Casualty License (OTL) and Life Insurance License (LLQP) must be obtained before start date. Reimbursement for courses and licenses after 1 year or employment in Agency
About Our Agency
- We have a large agency and offer all lines of insurance and financial services to our clients
- The Agency currently has eight team members
- Team member tenure ranges from 26 years to 1 years
- We are located in Newmarket Ontario
- I have been an Agent since 2004
- Our Agency has received many awards including Council of Excellence, Silver Scroll, Ambassador Travel, and Legion of Honor
- Paid vacation time
- Paid sick days
- $45,000 base salary + commission + bonus
- Ability to earn $60,000 - $80,000 by meeting target levels, base + commission + bonus.
These positions are with an independent contractor agent that is part of the Desjardins exclusive agent network, not with Desjardins Group or its subsidiaries. This agents’ employees are not employees of Desjardins. Independent contractor agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.