Trust Science is hiring for the exciting opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator internship for a 4-month internship, with the possibility of extension! The role is primarily to assist with the development and optimization of content marketing, websites, social media content, email marketing, and other communication channels to maximize their reach and impact. Trust Science thanks and acknowledges the various government programs which make hiring interns possible: accordingly, this role is restricted to domestic students currently pursuing post-secondary studies in Canada and/or recent graduates (within 6 months as at the start date) from an Alberta post-secondary institution and living in Alberta.
Job Duties Include:
Content Creation and Strategy
- Collaborate with the Marketing Manager to produce various marketing collateral such as digital content, written materials, videos, infographics, posters, banners, and trade show displays.
- Work with cross-functional teams to create content aligned with stakeholder and audience needs.
Market Intelligence and Strategy
- Analyze primary and secondary market research data to identify opportunities.
- Develop customer personas and scalable account-based marketing (ABM) strategies.
- Research industry trends, competitors, and key players for strategic decision-making.
Optimization and Performance
- Implement SEO and social media strategies to enhance content visibility and engagement.
- Monitor KPIs to evaluate the effectiveness of strategies and content.
- Develop and execute content recommendations for organic growth.
ABM Campaign Management
- Create, monitor, and optimize account-based marketing campaigns to attract Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs).
- Produce campaign materials and measure performance using KPIs.
- Present campaign findings and insights to stakeholders.
Outreach and Relationship Building
- Initiate personalized outreach to schedule appointments with senior marketing/sales representatives.
- Build sales and marketing content for client interactions.
- Analyze competitors, market, and industry trends, and provide insights to enhance strategies.
Social Media and Engagement
- Identify relevant social media trends and formulate content recommendations.
- Analyze social media metrics to optimize strategy, content, hashtags, and timing.
- Develop content and strategies to drive follower growth, lead conversion, and engagement.
Metrics and Reporting:
- Track and report on marketing performance across channels.
- Recommend and implement strategies to improve marketing activities and metrics.
Data Quality and Management
- Cleanse and maintain data records in sales databases.
- Propose and execute novel marketing ideas and strategies under the guidance of the Marketing Manager.
- Undertake tasks assigned by your supervisor, President, CEO, or their designate.
- Exceptional communication skills including verbal communication, writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content
- This position requires a combination of dedication and attention to detail on one hand, as well as quick learning, creativity, and non-standard thinking on the other
- Strategic, analytical, and critical thinking are required to drive value in this position and appreciate the nuances of B2B marketing, especially in the FinTech subsector
- Working towards an undergraduate degree in a Business or related field
- Experience with the above responsibilities, especially SEO and social media management, is an asset
- Experience with Salesforce, Excel, and/or WordPress is a bonus, as is experience with GA4, LinkedIn or Google Ads in a B2B environment.
- Analytics, copywriting, and graphic design knowledge are valuable to this role.
- Candidates located in or willing to relocate to Edmonton, Canada are preferred.
About Trust Science
Trust Science ® is a FinTech SaaS committed to using cutting-edge AI and ML technology to advance alternative credit underwriting with Credit Bureau 2.0 ® / Credit Bureau +™, helping lenders more fairly and accurately assess thin-file, financially stressed, or underbanked applicants. Trust Science’s patented technology gives lending leaders in an ethical, powerful and compliant way to score borrowers missed by conventional credit models. Trust Science paves the way to a more financially inclusive economy in which deserving people get access to loans that they deserve.
At Trust Science, we pride ourselves in a corporate culture that continuously moves us towards a more engaged, equitable, diverse and inclusive community of high-quality employees.
Are you ready for an exciting and challenging opportunity to make a difference?
If so, Trust Science® would love to hear from you!
For more information about Trust Science Inc., please visit our website: www.TrustScience.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Types: Internship / Co-op, Full-time
Contract length: 4 months
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
- Are you a current, domestic, student in a post-secondary program in Canada?
- What is your expected date of graduation from your current program?
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Edmonton, AB T5J 3N9
Expected start date: 2024-01-01