Position;-BSA Oracle Functional Consultant
Location:- Toronto, Canada
Job description :-
Sr.BSA /Functional consultant with Oracle Cloud ERP background,
- Supply chain domain experience in Oracle ERP Cloud SCM Modules specializing in Implementation of Product Data Hub (PDH)
- Able to work with multiple technology teams and business stakeholders to deliver IT programs.
- Work with stakeholders and within the team to meet aggressive, yet achievable, delivery timelines.
- Drive & contribute to project solutions - JAD sessions, responsible for gathering input.
- When required back-fill role gaps for e.g. PM, Solution Architect as needed.
- Responsible for requirements gathering, understand scope and trade-off with application teams and business stakeholders.
- Accountable aligning all technology teams when delivering IT solutions.
- Support the SA (Solution Architect) in defining overall solution approach in partnership with Technology stakeholders.
- Support the Project Manager throughout project life cycle.
- Manage change requests and scope considering criticality and prioritization with business stakeholders and delivery timelines.
- Coordinate with PM / application teams on the code drop dates in line with business requested delivery dates.
- Support testing team activities such as test plan/case and manage defect triage with appropriate application teams.
- Manage the project transition from Development & Testing phase to Production deployment and postproduction support.
- Coordinate team efforts to resolve issues and conflicts and escalate to executive level wherever required.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00-$120,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)