Engrity Inspection Services Inc.is an ISO 9001:2015 and COR certified inspection organization, with the facility and resources to provide a complete range of inspection services. We have been providing high-quality inspection services to the entire satisfaction of our clients since 2011.
As Engrity’s Business Development Manager you will be responsible for supporting company’s growth, identifying new business opportunities, and expanding market presence for our services. Your primary focus will be on supporting and implementing the Marketing Plan derived from Engrity’s 5 years Operations Strategy. You will work on generating new leads, forging effective business partnerships, and nurturing client relationships to achieve revenue targets and enhance the company's market position.
1. Market Research: Conduct comprehensive market research to identify potential clients, industry trends, and emerging opportunities.
2. Lead Generation: Create and implement strategies to generate new leads, including cold calling, networking, attending/organizing events, and leveraging online platforms.
3. Client Relationship Management: Build and maintain effective business relationships with existing and potential clients. Understand their needs, address concerns, and ensure customer satisfaction.
4. Sales Strategy: Develop and execute a robust sales strategy to meet and exceed sales targets. Monitor progress and make necessary adjustments to ensure success.
5. Proposal Development: Prepare and present compelling proposals, bids, and quotations to potential clients.
6. Effective business Partnerships: Identify and establish effective business partnerships with industry stakeholders, such as construction companies, engineering firms etc.
7. Competitive Analysis: Monitor competitor activities, pricing, and strategies to maintain a competitive edge in the market.
8. Marketing Initiatives: Collaborate with the marketing team to create and execute marketing campaigns, online promotions, and advertising efforts to promote Engrity’s products and services.
9. Contract Negotiations: Lead contract negotiations with clients, ensuring mutually beneficial terms and conditions.
10. Market Expansion: Explore opportunities for geographic expansion and analyze the feasibility of entering new markets.
11. Industry Events: Represent the company at trade shows, conferences, and industry events to enhance visibility and establish the company's reputation.
12. Sales Reporting: Prepare regular sales reports, analyze performance data, and present findings to senior management.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience (at least 5 years) in business development, sales, or marketing in the heavy industrial sector or a related field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- A track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Strategic thinking with the ability to identify and pursue new business opportunities.
- Proficiency in using CRM software and other business development tools.
- Willingness to travel to meet clients and attend industry events.
- Performance-based Commission/Bonus
- Shared Group Benefits ( Medical, Dental, Life etc.)
- Employee Wellness Program.
We encourage qualified and interested candidates to submit their resume.
We thank all the candidates who submit resumes, but only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00-$90,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
- What is the biggest contract/client you have secured (Name and Amount)?
- Industrial construction: 5 years (preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: In person