Build Your Career at Aecon
Aecon is proud to build some of the most impactful infrastructure projects of this generation. From the roads and transit systems that connect our communities, to the communication networks that link us from coast-to-coast, and the water infrastructure that supplies our businesses and homes. Our integral work includes constructing the pipelines that join provinces with the energy that fuels the nation, and the airports and ports that connect us all. Aecon is there, safely and sustainably building the future.
We lead the infrastructure industry with purpose, and our people are at the heart of everything we do. Our business success relies on strong execution and continuous improvement – driven by the diversity, expertise and teamwork of our employees. We are always searching the globe for exceptional candidates to join the Aecon family and be a part of our forward-thinking, innovative, best-in-class organization!
At Aecon we:
- Ensure you and your family receive the services needed to support your mental, emotional, and physical well-being
- Believe in helping you build your career through our Aecon University and Leadership Programs
- Are committed to supporting and investing in inclusive work environments through initiatives like Equity, Diversity & Inclusion training.
- Are a leader in sustainable construction. With a strong commitment to operating responsibility by minimizing our impact on the environment and surrounding communities.
Aecon is well-positioned in the Canadian marketplace as an industry leader in the development and construction of infrastructure. We have a roster of ongoing major projects here and abroad, record backlog diversified across multiple sectors and duration, and a robust pipeline of future project pursuits. We are in a strong market position, but we are ultimately aiming higher.
Reporting to the Client Services Manager, the position is responsible for branch office support, network infrastructure support and the successful completion of helpdesk requests within their support queue and overall management of the service provided to all Aecon field activities.
• Support Corporate and key branch offices with second level support.
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Imaging and deploying equipment, making CMDB updates as necessary.
- Keeping site records up to date and accurate, and maintaining proper equipment inventories.
- Act as subject-matter-experts for support applications like Microsoft Intunes, Microsoft Teams, Bomgar, and O365 products.
- Assist in gathering info for jobsites and working with the Estimator on site quotes.
- Assist the Service Desk and Field Operations team as needed.
- Helps co-ordinates quality standards and ensures public company compliance.
- Adheres to Aecon’s Core Values and Policies and Procedures.
- Adheres to Aecon’s IT Services Policies, Procedures and Guidelines.
- Supports organisational change.
• Minimum of a Post Secondary Education with information technology degree or diploma from a Canadian accredited institution.
- Demonstrable experience with and training on multiple technologies including (but not limited to) BMC Remedy, Cisco equipment, Lenovo hardware, Logtitech voice conferencing equipment, and Microsoft technologies (Intunes, Teams, O365 suite).
- Has an up to date and clean driving record.
- Preferred to have; up to date passport
Aecon fosters diversity, inclusion and belonging within and across our organization. We welcome all to apply including, women, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity.
We are committed to adhering to the objectives and requirements outlined in the Accessible Canada Act (ACA), and to meeting the accessibility needs of persons with disabilities in a timely manner, through the implementation of the requirements of the ACA and its applicable regulations. If you require accommodation under the ACA Act during any step of the application process please click here.