Marketing and Product Coordinator
VTech believes that each employee makes a significant contribution to our success. That contribution should not be limited by the assigned responsibilities. Therefore, this position description is designed to outline primary duties; qualifications and job scope, but not limit the incumbent or the organization to only the work identified.
The successful candidate will be a creative and independent individual, while also being able to collaborate with the marketing team on multiple projects. They will be capable of creating effective action plans and execution schedules.
Our Company is currently seeking a Marketing and Product Coordinator to join the VTech and LeapFrog brands in our Canada head office in Richmond, BC.
The Marketing and Product Coordinator will oversee eCommerce, Content, and Social Media marketing.
They will assist with the execution of marketing and PR campaigns with external agencies and internal teams, while adhering to the brand identities. Also, they will utilize asset management systems to maintain marketing assets.
The candidate will support the creative and the technical aspects of online content, social media marketing, static web copy, in-store merchandising and video content.
- Utilize asset management software to compile and maintain marketing assets
- Responsible for retailer PDP audits and PDP assets/builds syndication
- Responsible for content pushes and accuracy audits of retailers’ site product detail pages and final enhanced content creative implementation
- In collaboration with the sales team, oversee retail.com and brand site support as well as integrating priority messages and promotions
- Support brand websites and home page planning
- Manage retailer review programs
- Support for second and third tier retailer accounts
· Perform multi-channel copywriting, editing and proofreading for external marketing campaigns
· Ensure proper usage of brand, voice, and style, as well as organization, grammar, sentence, structure, and punctuation
· Translate technical information into interesting and compelling marketing messages.
· Website content (landing pages, blogs, infographics, banners)
· Video content creation for Social Media Marketing
· Assist in developing advertising and digitally focused creative development
· Creation of Paid Media campaign assets
· Enhanced content project management + implementation
Social Media Marketing
· Assist in creating Social Media Marketing strategy and content in a manner that supports marketing initiatives, while increasing brand equity and online awareness.
· Collaborate with internal and external resources ensuring a consistent marketing message.
· Responsible for content publication in a timely manner.
· Analyze and improve Social Media Marketing activities and strategies to increase customer engagement.
· Exceptional internal and external communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills while working with all levels within the company.
· Background in campaign development, marketing copywriting and development of unique copy, based on value propositions and messages.
· Proven ability to manage multiple projects with changing priorities and across global time zones requiring a flexible can-do attitude.
· Excellent attention to detail and command of grammar rules, AP Style requirements
· The ability to creatively resolve issues, understanding constraints of business resources, budgets, and timelines, while remaining adaptable and flexible.
· Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
· Knowledge of social media channels including but not limited to Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
· Keen eye for graphical visuals and attention to detail.
· Sense of curiosity, and desire to ask questions and “think outside the box”
· 3-5 years of progressively responsible experience in the area of Communications, Marketing, Digital Strategy
· Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or a related field; or any combination of experience and education that provides the necessary skills, knowledge and ability to perform essential functions of this role.
· Proficiency with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
Interested applicants, please email your resume and cover letter with the job title and reference number in the subject line.
VTech thanks all applicants for their interest in a career with us! Please note that only qualified applicants legally entitled to work in Canada will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Richmond, BC