Are you an expert in Marketing strategy and execution, looking to take their craft to the next level? Looking for a flexible environment, high autonomy, and a supportive team to help you learn about the rapidly growing world of security, surveillance, and access control? Do you want the flexibility of working with a small team, while supporting a business that has been serving our community for nearly 30 years and is looking to grow?
SecurU is a security services company looking for a B2B Marketing Specialist to join our team out of our new office in Puslinch, Ontario. We are looking for a fast-paced team player, who is just as capable of building, and relaying strategy to management as they are executing and analysing it. You will be responsible for building strategies across channels to meet growth deadlines, as well as executing those strategies, and reporting to the owner.
We are looking for an experienced marketing specialist to run our Email,Social Media, SEO, Content, and PPC marketing platforms, in addition to managing a wordpress site. While we don’t expect you to be an expert in all fields, experience in each is required, with a focus on SEO and PPC.
Do you want the opportunity to exercise your creativity, and make your campaigns come to life in an exciting and growing sector? Are you comfortable working in a fast paced environment, with minimal oversight? Do you thrive when given a challenge, and allowed to address it however you want? SecurU is looking for you!
What we’re looking for:
1. 3-5 years B2B digital marketing experience.
2. Strong emphasis on SEO/PPC campaign management.
3. Familiarity with email marketing.
4. Moderate graphic design skill (Canva for content generation)
5. Writing ability for blogging, and content generation.
6. Strong organisational skills, and self-directed attitude. You will be building and generating the marketing agenda, and relaying during weekly meetings with the owner.
7. Ability to maintain and make changes to a basic wordpress site.
What We’re Offering:
1. Freedom to execute, emphasize, and strategize campaigns as you see fit. If it works, we want to try it.
2. Laid-back office environment, with casual dress.
3. Central location to a majority of the Kitchener-Hamilton region.
4. Competitive salary and benefits.
5. Opportunity for growth in the role.
Does this sound like the role for you? We would love to hear from you! Please send all resumes and cover letters to [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!