If you have previous experience working in a staffing agency or medical setting
if you have experience in sales or marketing, come join our growing recruitment team!
Perks of working with Solutions?
Solutions is Canada's leader in specialty healthcare staffing. Some reasons why you want to work for us:
Upward Mobility: We see and encourage your person growth to move within our organization!
Recognition from healthcare professionals and healthcare facilities for the difference made: As the need for skilled professionals increases, so does the acknowledgment of the work we do!
Performance rewards: Competitive earning potential and benefit packages are complimented with bonus incentives!
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
- Advise healthcare professionals of the perks of travel nursing with our agency.
- Carry strong motivation to successfully place qualified healthcare professionals for relief staffing assignments and meet recruiting goals.
- Offer various placement opportunities to assigned healthcare employees and help secure positions that are an excellent fit for them.
- Understand the staffing requirements of facilities to match with qualified professionals.
- Discuss assignment logistics and negotiate terms of their contract prior to submission for facility review.
- Offer guidance and facilitate the negotiation process with healthcare professionals through to its completion.
- Answer employee's questions about housing and travel for their assignment.
- Brief and debrief healthcare professionals before and after assignments.
- Build and maintain unique relationships with the assigned healthcare professionals by keeping them engaged and staying up to date on their travel nursing goals and preferences.
- Send broadcasts to inform healthcare professionals about new opportunities and encourage referrals for new healthcare professionals interested in travel nursing.
- Find and match potential candidates through Salesforce, Solutions Staffing’s social media channels, job boards and other resources.
- Advise employees on license reimbursements and educational sponsorships we offer, based on our policies.
- Successful completion of post secondary education.
- We are a growing company. We are looking for someone with the ability to embrace change and enjoy fast pace.
- Great communication skills, professionalism and a positive attitude are a must!
- You will be using our database system, Microsoft Office and other marketing tools including social media. You must be familiar using these programs or comfortable using technology - if not a tech savvy!
- We are a staffing company. You must have good people skills as well as marketing skills. If you have previous background in similar field or a passion for sales, that's even better!
- You always bring your A-game with a positive attitude motivation and creative ideas to join our top-performing team.
- Knowledge of health care system in Canada and familiar with Canadian geography is an asset.
- You are driven to achieve goals and hit targets!
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative thinking skills and critical problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Fantastic organizational, time management and conflict resolution skills
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $22.00-$28.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Recruiting: 1 year (preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person