Location: Toronto (Beach)
Successful Desjardins Insurance Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team in-office (front-desk) for the role of Customer Service Representative at our boutique agency in the Toronto Beach neighbourhood. We seek an energetic person interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential. This is an entry-level part-time position (24-30 hrs/week during regular business hours, weekdays) that may evolve into a full-time position.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions and billing clarification.
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Proactive in problem-solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Ability to multi-task
- No prior experience necessary but must be willing to study for and obtain Property and Casualty licence (OTL) - this can be obtained within 2-4 weeks of study
These positions are with an independent contractor agent that is part of the Desjardins exclusive agent network, not with Desjardins Group or its subsidiaries. This agents’ employees are not employees of Desjardins. Independent contractor agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.