Kevin J Carruthers Insurance Agency
Level 2 Licensed Client Care Advisor
The Job will report to the Agent and/or Office Manager
This role is one of a Level 2 Client Care Specialist that will focus their position towards handling all aspects of their designated clientele and evolving this relationship with each of them. It is crucial that our clients receive exceptional Client Experience during each interaction to help solidify and retain our book of business as well as proactively looking for opportunities to Multi-Line and Grow our book of business through pivoting to new opportunities and acquiring referrals.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ability to Manage your own “Book of Business” with a list of assigned clients (between 1000 and 1500) that will be your responsibility. Managing, Growing and Retaining this relationship
- Deliver Second to None Client Experience while following and adhering to all Agency Processes and Tools that are available to you.
- Manage all “Active Claims” daily follow ups and assist clients with questions and concerns with their open claim. Coordinate assistance with the Claims Rep assigned to each case and help provide routine updates to clients on their situation on an ongoing basis.
- Manage all tasks related to Billing including Missed Payments, Invoice reminders, credit card updates, banking changes, Life Billing returns, billing conﬁrmations after changes, and reinstatement conditions. Each task to be followed and pended until policy is active and not in danger of losing coverage (You will be assigned a designated Level #1 Advisor that will report to you and support you with billing follow ups & Other tasks)
- Actively Selling and Looking for Opportuni=es to grow our policy base by adding products to each household that were not present before. Auto Property and Financial Services
- Actively Market Auto Loan product through Claims (Total Losses) and Pivot to Life Insurance Appts daily.
- Demonstrate Ability to Pivot to Life & Financial Services Daily and obtain daily, weekly, monthly and annual performance targets in both pivo=ng and Appointments being held
- Managing your own “ongoing” activities daily and being able to recognize those that are more urgent and time sensitive, while also seXng proper client expectations
- Promoting our Business daily with existing clients through Google reviews and “Asking Daily”
- Receive positive NPS (Net Promotor Score) on returned surveys based on your client interactions
- Actively & Proactively assist agency in retaining our clients and book of business through our “SIGNiﬁcant Event” Retention process
- Solicit Referrals Daily from Client Base to Assist Agency in identifying new prospects
- Organization & Ability to Work in Fast Paced Environment
- Ability to work with basic computer “client based” and oﬃce/email software
- Positive Outlook and Outgoing Personality. Ability to Build Relationships
- MUST HAVE EITHER ACTIVE OTL or RIBO LICENSE AND MINIMUM 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Agency Expectations / Performance Review
- Trial Contract for Up to 90 Days Initially followed by Permanent position oﬀer once Licensed
- Attendance Record needs to be positive in order to maintain position. Job is IN OFFICE ONLY... No Option for Remote or "Work from Home"
- Ability to “Mesh” with the team in a positive fashion and add to the positive work atmosphere will be measured in order to maintain position
- Key Measurement of Performance will be Ability to manage this role with a trend of needing less supervision, as well as your ability to Add to our Client Experience in a Positive Fashion.
- Reviews to be conducted 3 times per year after Permanent Contract
- Ability to be Promoted to Product Specialist (Sales Roll) once development permits.
Compensation & Rewards Package
- Base Salary starting at $45,000 with full Medical & Dental Benefits after 90 Days
- Commission Plan paid semi-monthly along with monthly bonuses available that total up to $1500 per month
- Annual Bonus up to $5,000 Based on Individuals Results
- Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Team Incentives & Promotions rewarded with Travel and Other Cash Prizes and/or Events
- You will be assigned a Dedicated Level #1 Advisor that will report to you and support you with your Administrative & Processing Duties & Be Responsible to Assist in their Development