Altera, a new member of the N. Harris Computer Corporation family, delivers health IT solutions that support caregivers around the world. These include the Sunrise™, Paragon®, Altera TouchWorks®, Altera Opal, STAR™, HealthQuest™ and dbMotion™ solutions. At the intersection of technology and the human experience, Altera Digital Health is driving a new era of healthcare, in which innovation and expertise can elevate care delivery and inspire healthier communities across the globe. A new age in healthcare technology has just begun.
***JUNIOR HEALTHCARE IMPLEMENTATION CONSULTANT***
Remote Canadian Role – Winnipeg Client
In this remote Canadian role, you'll be cross trained to deploy numerous Altera applications to our clients. In addition, you'll learn to provide workflow consulting services to our clients by following a structured workplan that reflects our methodology through all phases of the implementation life cycle. Your efforts will ensure the successful implementation of our solutions.
This is a remote role in Canada, with a preference for the Winnipeg, Canada area. If you live outside of the Winnipeg arear, you will be asked to travel about 80%.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement Altera software at our Winnipeg client site
- Perform all project workplan tasks in accordance with contracted project scope
- Perform system configuration tasks and provide system configuration consultation to clients
- Provide workflow consultation and guidance to clients
- Identify and resolve, and/or escalate, system and workflow issues that arise throughout your implementation project.
- Provide activation support; meet or exceed client utilization targets.
- Set appropriate expectations with clients and manage them throughout the project life cycle.
- Anticipate client needs; consistently place clients at the center your thinking; function as the client advocate.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience
- 2+ years healthcare implementation/configuration experience.
- Clinical background preferred.
- Technology background, i.e. background in SQL or SSRS reporting preferred.
- EHR experience / workflow knowledge preferred.
- Knowledge of our Sunrise application preferred.
- Client presentation experience; strong written and oral communication skill set.
- Project management experience; skilled at managing numerous key priorities simultaneously.
- History of taking on roles, tasks and projects where quickly learning new info is required; a "quick study."
- Remote role. Candidates may live anywhere in Canada, with preference for Winnipeg, due to client location.
- Standard work week or as defined by assignment requirements.
- May require after-hours, on-call support and/or holidays.
- On-call and after hours work during peak times including end of month/quarter/year; during this time PTO is limited to meet business needs.
Up to 80% travel to the client site is required, if the candidate doesn't live in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Altera is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at: