- Lead the strategic development, management and execution of entire portfolio of brands and to deliver short and long-term revenue and profit targets in line with corporate objectives.
- Lead product portfolio strategy across our brands and categories
- Identify product optimization opportunities across the portfolio rooted in data and insights
- Drive consumer and customer insights leveraging existing research tools and data sources
- Lead annual brand planning for all brands based upon category, brand, consumer, and market dynamics.
- Execute brand strategy in the market in collaboration with Trade marketing, and measure and evaluate the impact
- Lead the strategy and execution of marketing communication plans include paid, owned, and earned opportunities
- Own the measuring and monitoring brand performance on an ongoing basis
- Manage agency partners to ensure on budget and timely deliverables
- Support the launch of all innovation products, including research, packaging, product design, consumer programs and merchandising solutions.
- Own the brand marketing budget, including reconciliation, processing, reporting and forecasting, working closely with Accounts Payable.
- Support all aspects of commercialization a brand, including building relationships with government boards, working with subsidiaries, affiliated entities and partners to bring all brands to life.
- Experience working as a Brand/Marketing Manager managing a portfolio of brands
- Experience working with insights and data
- Sales experience
- Category management experience
- B.A or B.Sc. degree in Business, Marketing or related field of study
- 5+ years of brand marketing experience with a preference to individuals with cannabis or CPG or tobacco or alcohol
- Strong digital acumen with a focus on influencers and social media
- Excellent attention to detail and strong project management skills
- Solid experience in portfolio strategy and brand development including brand positioning and brand launch activities
- Proven ability to navigate through strategic complexity and ambiguity
- Experience in dealing with complex regulatory categories and managing a broad spectrum of projects
- Strong communicator and story-teller to be able to influence all levels of the organization
White Ash Group and the companies it represents are Equal Employment Opportunity employers that values the strength of diversity within the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, nationality, age, disability or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00-$100,000.00 per year
- Brand/Marketing Manager: 3 years (preferred)
- cannabis or CPG or tobacco or alcohol industry: 2 years (required)
- portfolio strategy and brand development: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person