Edgewell is a global team of over 6,000 visionaries, doers and makers. Our secret is people, and we have an inspiring and collaborative global force of them. Our portfolio of over 25 brands touches lives in more than 50 countries by making useful things joyful. Together, we reimagine good mornings and endless summers, strive for more sustainable ways to beautify and bond, and do it all with not only confidence but determination.
POSITION SUMMARY & OVERVIEW
We are seeking a business champion who is passionate about building strong brands through driving marketing activities, launching innovation and setting the direction of future growth. Your strong financial acumen and ability to work cross functionally will be key to ensuring that profit, share and sales objectives are met for your portfolio.
We have a diverse brand portfolio: Schick, Bullog, Cremo, Banana Boat, Wet Ones, Hawaiian Tropic and Playtex to name a few. We are a global organization with a mission of reimagining personal care and enhancing the lives of our consumers. Our symbol is the hummingbird –we are quick and nimble and always on the move! We value collaboration, personal leadership, a general business mindset and people who want to have a positive impact every day.
- Develop & execute marketing plans, including new product launches, portfolio management, packaging, pricing, advertising, and consumer and shopper promotions to achieve sales, profit, and market share objectives.
- Manage brand P&Ls, including financial and business analysis, with a focus on improving key financial metrics. Responsible for advertising and promotional budgets.
- Manage team of agencies (media, PR, social, in store etc.) including briefing, execution and measurement to develop consumer and shopper programs that deliver business and marketing objectives.
- Work with sales and category development teams to identify commercial opportunities, solve problems, and recommend appropriate actions. Support selling opportunities by leveraging category and consumer data and insights and taking action to achieve results.
- Develop & manage execution of strategic merchandising programs including prepack displays, shelf talkers, etc.
- Support demand planning with product forecasts. Coordinate closely with cross-functional internal teams to ensure projects are on track to assure proper customer service. Identify issues and solve/provide recommendations.
- Drive growth initiatives and pursue profit opportunities through taking lead role in developing & analyzing facts and trends of the product category, competitive products, and consumer usage & attitudes with market research, sales, global brand team & agencies.
- Collaborate with US and Global counterparts to extend or develop opportunities for the Canadian portfolio.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years of CPG Brand Manager experience.
- Strong financial and analytical acumen
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong business relationship among many and varied cross functional groups
- Solid understanding of category and consumer dynamics.
- Superior knowledge of all fundamental marketing concepts including the digital/ social environment as well as shopper and retailer-based marketing.
- Demonstrated facility with AC Nielsen consumption database.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence the decision-making process while balancing strategic and financial factors and priorities.
- Solid organizational and change management skills.
- Results oriented analytical thinker with strong problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels both within and outside the organization with the ability to manage market research and agency partners.
- Ability to communicate effectively including preparing and delivering quality presentations.
- Collaborative individual who thrives in a team-based environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
Edgewell endeavours to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment & selection process. If you need accommodation, please contact Donna McGarrity at 519-506-8905 or at [email protected].
Edgewell is an equal opportunity employer. We do all we can to create a collaborative and diverse global team, where good ideas can thrive, and our colleagues can learn and lead. We prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We listen deeply and speak directly to create an environment that’s open to difference. We aim to bring joy to not only the products we create and the people we serve, but our colleagues across the globe too.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: In person