Location: 100 Broadway Boulevard, Grand Falls, New Brunswick
You run a tight ship. And you'll need every bit of that fire as a Restaurant General Manager. From complete customer satisfaction to managing your team, running the operations of the restaurant, and ensuring financial performance, you'll have an entire business in your hands.
The Restaurant General Manager (RGM) is the executive leader of the restaurant focused on profitability, guest, people and operations. The RGM has overall responsibility for managing the daily operations of a single restaurant. The RGM operates under the direction of the District Manager and directly manages a team of an Assistant Manager, Hourly Shift Coordinators and Team Members.
As part of our family we offer you:
- Affordable Health and Dental Benefits after probationary period
- Competitive compensations and advancement opportunities
- RRSP for Salary Managers
- Loyalty program
- Bursary program
- Employee Discounts
- Refer a Friend Program
- Fun work atmosphere!
- Overall accountability for the operation of a single restaurant ensuring delivery on the Customer Promise, and ensuring desired restaurant outcomes (increased sales, profitability, and employee retention)
- Mobilizes the restaurant management team to oversee the financial controls, operations, people development, customer service and compliance within the restaurant across all shifts
- Directs accurate preparation and sale of products
- Ensures company standards on equipment, facility and grounds are maintained by using a preventative maintenance program
- Motivates and directs team members to exceed customer expectations with fast, accurate, friendly service in clean surroundings
- Involve management team in developing and communicating an action plan to achieve productivity targets (inventory control, labour costs, etc.) for individual restaurant
- Provides coaching and feedback to team and managers on team stations, products, processes and policies
- Assumes full accountability for the restaurant profit and loss management by implementing marketing strategies; following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reporting to enhance restaurant results
- Enforces compliance with government regulations, Market Policy, employment law, food safety, National Security Policy, operations and policies and procedures relating to all restaurant activities across shifts
- Ensure adherence to Occupational Health and Safety Act, local health and safety codes and company safety/ security policies and procedures
- Conduct all restaurant management and team member performance appraisals
- Leads restaurant management team in recruiting, selecting, hiring, training and retaining effective team talent. Counsels and disciplines team members as necessary.
Apply for this opportunity if you:
- Have Friendly, Dependable qualities and have a positive attitude
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment
- Possess organization skills with the ability to multitask
- Enjoy working flexible shifts, including weekends and nights
- Set high standards for yourself and the people you work with – you love keeping things clean, safe and fun for the team and the customers
- A natural leader, you sincerely value customers and champion teamwork. You’re all about teaching new things and motivating the team to work together.
- Want to learn how to run great restaurants from the best in the business
- Have an experience of leading a team and motivating them to achieve a common goal
- You’re up for a challenge. You love the excitement of the restaurant business and know every day is different.
Burger King is a proud franchise that is part of the FMI family!
The Franchise Management Group of Companies (FMI) is one of the largest franchise owner/operators in North America. We own numerous franchised restaurants operating under the Pizza Hut, KFC, Taco Bell and Panera Bread brands (among others). FMI is a growing organization, ranked among the Best Managed companies in Canada. We have been recognized for other awards such as, Best Workplaces for Women, Best Workplaces in Retail & Hospitality, Best Workplaces for Inclusion and Best Workplaces for Professional Development.