Multy Home LP is a leading global manufacturer of floor covering and outdoor living products. With manufacturing and distribution facilities in Canada, Poland and the U.S.A. We believe in sourcing sustainable or recycled material wherever possible in our production. Every year, Multy Home diverts 3 million tires and 15 million water bottles from landfill.
Creating beautiful, eco-friendly, useful products for homes and gardens everywhere is what we do!
On the E-Commerce spectrum you will manage optimize content for the Multy Home digital platforms, specifically for E-Commerce from beginning to end. This role will closely collaborate with other members of the Marketing Team including Product Management and Sales teams – to on-board and upload online content. This role will perform ongoing content maintenance including updates to product details, descriptions and imagery, customer support information, promotional details, and other brand positioning pages. You will also engage with Supply Chain to ensure inventory maintenance of eCom SKUs. You will develop strategic sales initiatives by leveraging brand portfolio to deliver sales and profit growth. The successful incumbent will be working with both internal and external category teams to build strong relationships with buyers.
Essential Responsibilities and Accountabilities
· Curates and uploads approved product marketing copy on eCommerce websites across all Multy Home product categories including Lawn and Garden, Rubber Flooring and Textiles divisions.
· Collects and uploads such as product images, lifestyle images, instruction manuals and other rich-media for publication on eCommerce websites.
· Liaises with the Supply Chain team to ensure consistent inventory is maintained for eCom SKUs in virtual warehouses.
- Support and/or lead continuous improvement initiatives.
- Conduct all work duties as per the Occupational Health & Safety Act & Regulations, the health, safety & environmental policies and Quality policies as established by Multy Home.
· Develops sales strategy & business plans for the customer with the Director of Sales.
· Owns the end-to-end execution, partnering with internal and external partners/stakeholders, to deliver annual sales targets.
· Collaborates with the product and marketing team to identify opportunities to growth the business.
· Builds customer relationships at the buyer and senior buyer levels and facilitates connectivity in other functional areas including Product Development, Supply Chain, and Operations
· Maximizes the availability of our products in the appropriate channels of distribution consistent with our brand strategy with an emphasis on superior new product execution.
- Perform any other reasonable assignments given by the Director or his/her designates.
Education and/or Experience
Associate or bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing or equivalent industry experience.
7-10+ years of E-Commerce, Product Management, retail and/or industry experience
Experience working on multiple projects while meeting deadline expectations in a high growth environment where priorities shift fast.
Self-starter capable of producing a high quantity of work within tight deadlines. Sense of urgency, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and quickly adapt to a changing environment.
Ability to actively own, manage and be accountable for projects.
Effectively communicates project status, deliverables and upcoming deadlines to marketing and business teams.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in our workplace. We are committed to providing inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes in accordance with the Human Rights Code and Accessibility Legislation. Accommodations will be provided to individuals, upon request. If selected to participate in the recruitment process and you require accommodations, please advise Human Resources.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Concord, ON L4K 2A3