Canaan Site Furnishings is the leading provider of public site furniture. Since 2006, Canaan has worked with architects and designers across North America to create attractive, functional environments. Fabricated with sophisticated materials, our comprehensive selection of site furnishings is designed to withstand the test of time, people and elements. From standard designs to custom solutions, our sole mission is to help our clients to put their unique vision into reality. We offer high quality site furnishing items that would last you a long time. Outdoor site furnishings: Benches, Picnic tables, Trash receptacles and bins and many more.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will lead the organization’s digital marketing effect and contribute to enhancing the company’s awareness. He/she will be primarily involved in the design and development of digital media deliverables, including (but not limited to) print and digital graphics, webpages, as well as everyday analytics and SEO management.
- Proactively seeking new business opportunities
- Drive revenue by reaching out to prospects via personalized email, website, phone calls or marketing campaigns
- Close monitoring and management of digital assets and schedules (Company websites, social media accounts, email campaigns, etc.)
- Assist in the creation and optimization of Google Keyword and AdWords strategies, including keyword research, ad creation, budgeting, and retargeting
- Day-to-day management and continuous optimization of search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM)
- Evaluate results and provide suggestions on how to improve results across marketing & sales channels/programs
- Other marketing projects as required
Qualifications and requirements:
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written (English and Chinese)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of formal education and work experience in a digital media-related discipline
- Time management skills including the ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Strong Digital photography and Graphic design skills
- Advanced knowledge of web development components and best practices, including HTML, CSS, scripting, SEO, and common CMS platforms such as WordPress
- Ability to parse data, create reports and visualizations, and present findings in a clear and concise manner.
- Digital Marketing: 3 years
What we offer:
- Full time role with room for growth and advancement
- Bonus Pay
We thank all applicants for their interest in our organization; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
- Company events
- On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
- Digital marketing: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person