STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD
Our portfolio provides the best talent, creativity, technology and innovation to our clients. We offer a diverse, comprehensive range of marketing solutions spanning customer relationship management (CRM), media planning and buying services, public relations and numerous specialty communications services to drive bottom-line results for our clients.
· Utilize social media platforms (Wechat, Tiktok, xiaohongshu, etc) to create engaging content and drive brand awareness;
· Write news release, service and company introduction for companies, promotion taglines for companies/prodcuts, and text content creation for company website/posters;
· Design market research questionnaires
· Conduct surveys and analyze data on the buying habits and preferences of wholesale or retail consumers
· Plan development projects and coordinate activities with representatives of a wide variety of industrial and commercial enterprises, community and business associations
· Assess business opportunities and develop strategies to attract venture capital
· Respond to enquiries from members of the business community concerning development opportunities
· Conduct research on consumers, competitors and the market place to identify trends to optimize marketing strategies for industrial and commercial products
· Analyze promotional and marketing campaigns to identify improvements
· Develop social and economic profiles of urban and rural areas to encourage industrial and commercial investment and development.
· Prepare reports, research papers, educational texts or articles
· Develop and apply E-commerce strategies
Salary: $36.00 per hour
Hours: 10:00-18:00, 40hr per week, Monday to Friday, 52 weeks per annum
Work Location：50 Leek Crescent, 2B, Richmond Hill, ON L4B 4J3
Position Requirements :
Bachelor's degree in Communications, English, Journalism or equivalent
3+ years of Marketing research experience, proficiency in social media is required.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels and different fields of the clients;
Basic communication skills in French is a plus
Demonstrated ability to write and create multichannel content (long-form, blogs, web, print, digital) in various social media (wechat, tiktok, etc); please provide portfolio upon request;
Experience with graphic design, video production, and web development is a plus.
Proven record of successful project management and organizational skills
Demonstrated ability to analyze data and conduct primary research
Full proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (PPT, EXCEL, WORD)
Overtime work on occasion to meet project demands and ensure successful outcomes
Approximately 20-25% business travel is required
We are excited to extend an invitation to talented candidates to join our team. If you find our position appealing and wish to apply, please feel free to send your resumes to [email protected].
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $36.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Richmond Hill, ON L4B 4J3: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2024-02-29