Project Manager For Go Flooring LTD
Go Flooring is seeking a Project Manager to join our Moncton team. Our company provides complete flooring services, insurance restorations, and renovations. Our goal is to provide exceptional value and quality products to our customers.
. The Project Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Network and build relationships with clients (Restoration PM’s, General Contractors, Etc)
- Network and build relationships with flooring installers and sub contractors
- Site measure and build quotes for clients – Take site photos and draw floorplans for our job file
- Work with homeowners to select materials (sometimes assisted by Office Manager)
- Confirm scope of work and approvals to proceed with client (Restoration PM’s, GC’s, Etc)
- Provide office manager with material information for ordering
- Secure subcontractors to complete work (sometimes assisted by Office Manager)
- Confirm installation scheduling with client and homeowner (sometimes assisted by Office Manager)
- Approve job related expenses
- Provide accounting department with billing information
- Assisting with collections of monies if needed
- Complete weekly workplace inspection forms
Here at Go Flooring and trades we offer competitive wages and benefits.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in business development, project management, or related field preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) required.
- Experience with Project Management software preferred but not required.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously is a must.
- Valid Class 5 Driver's License
- Be punctual and professional
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $80,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Moncton, NB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Project management: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-09-12