Great Place to Work® Certified
Franchise Marketing Specialist
Reports to: Director of Franchise Recruitment and Projects
Location: Support Office in Vancouver, BC or Toronto, ON
We’re looking for a marketing pro to support our Franchise Recruitment marketing campaign. As a Franchise Marketing Specialist, you will support our franchise recruitment team in attracting franchisees to the brand through digital marketing and communications efforts.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
What you will be doing
Franchise Recruitment Marketing
- Responsible for overseeing lead generation of prospective COBS Bread franchisees; monitoring of performance to ensure high quality leads convert into applications
- Work with marketing agencies to ensure they are aligned on our goals
- Responsible for monitoring results of digital advertising; making adjustments to tactics as needed
- Ongoing communication with Franchise Sales team to stay on top of emerging trends or issues as it relates to applicant quality
- Ownership of all advertising channels to support lead generation; assessing other opportunities as they arise and evaluating value of current channels; ensure directories are up-to-date
- Ensure ongoing upkeep of franchise recruitment website; collaborate with digital team for ongoing maintenance
- Ongoing monitoring of performance and maintenance of lead database and email drip
- Development of franchise recruitment marketing storytelling strategy and executing on tactics such as weekly ad hocs
- Responsible for marketing priority location bakeries in collaboration with stakeholders
- Identifying new opportunities to reach leads and nurture applications
- Responsible for keeping Franchise Sales team up to date on marketing initiatives
- Additional support as needed
What You Bring to the Table
- Degree or certification in marketing, communications and/or public relations
- 2-3+ years experience in B2B marketing, lead generation, email marketing and external communications
- Experience in food service or retail mandatory, experience in franchising would be strongly beneficial.
- Demonstrated experience and passion for brand storytelling
- Proven experience in successful internal & external stakeholder management.
- Familiarity with Microsoft 365
- A go-getter attitude and willingness to “roll up sleeves” to get the job done within a lean team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing administrative functions and processes in an office environment
- Pro-active work approach demonstrating high level of initiative and urgency
What’s in it for You:
- Flexible work arrangements with a combination of working in the Toronto Support Office and remotely
- A work from home reimbursement to ensure you're set up for success
- Competitive salary and vacation plan, and individual bonus plan
- A great Extended Health & Dental Benefit, Group RRSP Matching, and Health Spending Account
- Paid sick and personal leave days
- Subsidized wellness program, and paid day for community service and volunteer time
- An open, ‘continuous-learning’ environment where professional development and career progression is encouraged
- Work within a dynamic, driven, high-achieving, close-knit and fun-loving team
- High level of autonomy and responsibility
- Complimentary self-serve kitchen of fresh produce, deli meats and of course, COBS Bread and treats!
We thank all applicants for their interest in COBS Bread but would like to advise that only applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
COBS Bread is growing fast with plans to expand across North America. The company’s success can be attributed to the quality of our product, the development of our people and our warm and friendly customer service.
At COBS Bread, you get the growth of a start-up company backed by one of the world’s largest bakery franchises. We are part of the world’s most successful franchise bakery network – Bakers Delight – an Australian-owned company. Bakers Delight has been in operation since 1980 and has more than 700 bakeries across Australia, New Zealand, the United States and Canada.
Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.