Imagine playing a central role in reducing the carbon footprint of Canada’s busiest public transit system and doing so with a consistently ranked Top Employer with a global reach. As part of the ONxpress consortium, Alstom is proudly working to transform the collective mobility of the Greater Toronto and Hamilton areas (GTHA) through the On-Corridor Works project, and we are hiring for hundreds of roles. The GO Expansion scope: new electric locomotives, fleet upgrades, train control systems, network electrification, signalling, telecommunications and digital systems, maintenance, and much more.
- Analyze Tender / Project security needs (including laws and local regulations), and determine security objectives and main security risks strategy.
- Plan security activities within the development life cycle, estimate costs and duration, impact on tender/project execution, and identify training needs.
- Is responsible for Cost / Quality / Delay of Tender/Project Cybersecurity deliverables, as needed per tender/project context:
- Cybersecurity Context, and Cybersecurity Risk Analysis
- Cybersecurity Architecture definition and requirement allocation
- Cascading requirements to suppliers, Managing Third Parties Risks,
- Application of Cybersecurity Assurance Level
- Definition of Cybersecurity Operating Procedures
- Evaluation of the Tender/Project achieved Cybersecurity level
- Manage the budget
- Manage the subcontractors in his/her perimeter
- Provide support during technical design meetings for cybersecurity activities
- Obtain agreement from Tender/Project/Customer/Partners about the set of security measures to be implemented
- Manage vulnerabilities and Cybersecurity issues and actions plan,
- Manage Tender / Project Cybersecurity related communication,
- Report on Tender / Project Cybersecurity status
- In case of external Cybersecurity audit, manage the relationship with auditors and establish lessons learned
- Promoting the Alstom Code of Ethics and adhering to the highest standards of ethical conduct.
- No "NO GO" for Cybersecurity reasons in Gate Reviews
- Quality of Cybersecurity deliverables, on time
- Achievement of Project/Program targeted level of Cybersecurity
- Assessment findings: Low rework due to external or internal assessments
- Vulnerability management is in place
- Respect of Cybersecurity Activities QCD's commitment
- Cybersecurity issues/incident resolution
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Cybersecurity certifications preferred
- 10+ years of experience in an industrial environment
- 10+ years of experience related to Cybersecurity in general, deployment experience of security technologies.
- Experience with QCD Management
- Knowledge of Alstom Products & Solution Portfolio.
- Experience with direct responsibility for hands-on architecture, design, and development.
- Experience in embedded or industrial systems (railway/aeronautics, etc.).
Competencies & Skills
- Engineering Background.
- Dynamic, autonomous. Resilience and ability to work in a complex environment.
- Knowledge of main Cybersecurity standards and regulations, such as ISO 2700X, 62443, NIST, and NIS.
- Knowledge of some Cybersecurity solutions and areas.
- Methods of Cybersecurity risk analysis.
- Architecture concepts and techniques of systems and networks, operating systems and associated programming languages.
- Knowledge of the main techniques for evaluating systems security.
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Equal opportunity statement:
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.
Job Segment: Project Manager, Manager, Telecom, Telecommunications, Technology, Management