Create Career College, a private college dedicated to the vocational training and education of local and overseas students, is committed to the future success of its students offering the highest standard of instruction and guidance. We offer a student-centered hands-on approach to learning under the guidance of dedicated educational professionals who are among the most experienced and most qualified in their respective fields.
We are looking for a Regional Marketing Coordinator for Japan to join our team!
Under the supervision of the Marketing Manager, the Regional Marketing Coordinator for Japan is responsible for recruiting students for Create Career College from around the world from leads generated through various Marketing platforms. You will work with the Marketing team to follow up with potential leads from new markets and maintain current markets for enrollment purposes and represent the College by contacting potential leads through calling, emailing or texting platforms.
- Post-secondary education, preferably a degree in sales, marketing, public relations or other related field;
- Minimum 1 year's experience in sales and marketing, preferably in the education sector;
- Fluent in Japanese is a must.
- Canadian Permanent Resident is preferred.
- Exceptional verbal and written interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to maintain professionalism and cordiality when working with others
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Flexibility and agility to adapt to changing and evolving business requirements and objectives
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent team player
- Attention to detail, and quality
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of MS Office and database systems
- Promote and raise awareness of the College’s educational programs to Japanese market.
- Communicate with agents or students and build a good relationship with them.
- Handle inquiry calls, walk-ins and setting appointments.
- Respond to prospective students’ telephone and internet inquiries via social media.
- Assess business opportunities and develop strategies to attract students to the market.
- Develop business partners including but not limited to agencies, institutions and schools
- Prepare contracts, reports and proposals.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
We thank all applicants, however only shortlisted ones will be contacted for an interview.
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Burnaby, BC V5H 0A3: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Marketing: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person