Who Is GAM Tech?
If you’re looking for a company with a fun and casual environment, that encourages continuous learning and stretches your technical skills, then we have what you’re looking for!
We’re a company of hard-working team players who refuse to take ourselves too seriously. We work hard to foster an inspiring, energetic and healthy work environment where our employees are respected, empowered and rewarded for going the extra mile.
At GAM Tech, we’re committed to providing unmatched customer service, comprehensive IT support and services and innovative IT solutions for clients across Alberta. We are an Advanced Unified Computing Technology and Express Collaboration Cisco partner and we take a solution-based approach to our customers’ IT needs.
If you want to find more info about us, please visit www.gamtech.ca.
Who You Are
You’re a positive, responsive and dependable professional, eager to apply your skills in an energetic and fast moving environment. This opportunity will appeal to your desire to work with autonomy, as well as in a team environment.
Add to all that, great benefits, a competitive salary and an exceptional bonus structure.
What You’ll Be Doing
You will be involved in covering 1st and 2nd line operational support and occasional 3rd line change projects in a managed services environment.
Degree or relevant qualification and/or professional certifications.
- Capable of managing multiple projects, activities and tasks simultaneously.
- Motivated self-starter who excels in tackling projects with minimal supervision.
- Strong supplier management and relationship management experience.
- Knowledge and experience of Windows Server technologies such as Active Directory, Group Policy, Windows 2008, 2012 and 2016 servers.
- Knowledge and experience of networking concepts and standard protocols such as LAN/WAN, TCP/IP.
- Knowledge & experience of SCCM.
- Knowledge & experience of Virtualization Technologies such as VMWare.
- Knowledge & experience of Datacenter support.
- Knowledge & experience of backup technologies including tape and disk to disk, in relation to the backup and restore of both physical and virtual servers.
- Experience in managing applications through small changes, patch/hotfix/version upgrade processes, testing and transition processes.
- Experience providing support and service management to live operational services.
- Knowledge & experience of incident, problem, change and release processes.
- Knowledge & experience working in a formalized change control environment.
- Familiar with both Apple and PC.
- Cabling and base Audio/Visual troubleshooting capabilities are an asset but not required.
Job Type: Full-time