About the Position
At Thryv, we are a team that lives by teamwork. However, it’s not the work that drives us, it’s the respect, trust, and care for each other that defines us as a team. We’re a diverse community of trendsetters who do our best work in a fun, relaxed environment. Technology never stops evolving and neither do we. We’re always looking for the best and brightest team players to join us.
This role is responsible for building and growing the Thryv presence in Canada with a focus on product led growth.
- Build and lead the go to market plan for Thryv in Canada.
- Regionalize marketing campaigns for Canada including paid media and digital campaigns with the support of the broader demand generation team.
- Support the President of International Growth and the head of Canada sales with a marketing plan including field, channel, and digital marketing.
- Manage, update, and report on monthly program-level budget and MQL/SQL performance.
- Leverage data and insights to inform campaign strategy, content, and tactic mix, and then work cross-functionally to oversee the execution of programs.
- Utilize tools like Google Analytics and Domo for performance read outs.
Who We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree (or international equivalent) or equivalent experience, required.
- 5+ years of related experience, required, including experience developing and executing holistic campaigns; working with SaaS based demand generation customers; developing campaigns for freemium and product led growth organizations; working with true SMBs (1-250 employees); Hubspot and Google Analytics experience; and agency management experience, required.
- 8+ years of related experience, preferred.
- Strong industry knowledge and an understanding of demand creation.
- Ability to develop and execute holistic campaigns including campaigns for freemium and product led growth.
- Interpersonal skills and communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively collaborate across teams.
- Presentation skills with the ability to engage a diverse set of internal stakeholders and drive influence across the organization.
- Technical skills with the ability to utilize industry related tools (e.g., Hubspot, Google Analytics, etc.).
- Ability to travel less than 5% of the time.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must successfully complete pre-employment screening process, as required.
- Must successfully complete any required training or orientation courses, as needed.
What We Offer
Life requires balance. So we provide benefits around health and wellness, continued education, and work/life balance to help you live your best life when you’re working…and when you’re not.
- Medical, dental, and vision plans, plus a wellness program with added incentives
- 401(k) savings plan with company match and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuing education benefits with tuition assistance programs
- Paid time off including holidays, vacation, sick, personal, and winter close
Who We Are
At Thryv, we’re a team fiercely devoted to the success of local businesses. We’ve been around for over 100 years, always with one goal in mind — helping small businesses compete, win and succeed. We provide the technology, software and local business automation tools small business owners need to better manage their time, communicate with clients, and get paid, so they can take control of their business and be more successful.
We support businesses across the U.S. and we have team members all around the country (even internationally). In fact, we’re a work-from-anywhere company, because that’s how we get work done.
Culture is vital at Thryv because it shapes our identity and, therefore, our measurements for growth. We have an identified set of values that hold all of us accountable paving the way for our company success and our legacy. All of this helps us deliver results for our clients and creates success for our employees. At Thryv, making a positive impact within our team and in our local community is the reason we get out of bed every morning.
Find out more at corporate.thryv.com/careers/
Belonging at Thryv
We believe in a work environment where all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, have equal access to opportunities and resources, and can contribute fully to the organization’s success. We want our employees to feel a part of something big and we encourage the sharing of ideas and collaboration across the organization.
We strive to ensure our work environment reflects diversity, fairness and meritocracy. We believe all employees should have the opportunity to perform effectively in their position. We value every employee and the authenticity they bring to their role and to the organization. As a result, our employee policies and internal practices focus on ability and merit as the standards for success.
Requisition Detail and Process
This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this job. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The duties and responsibilities in this job description may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
The final job level offered may vary based on the applicant’s competencies and qualifications such as experience and education, and other job-related reasons.
Our Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Thryv is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants, without regard to gender, color, race, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any characteristic protected by law. Thryv is committed to provide equal employment opportunities throughout the employment relationship including recruitment, hiring, discharge, compensation, benefits, discipline, development, and advancement or other aspects of employment.