USA Personal & Commerical Lines REMOTE Account Managers RIBO, OTL
Position: USA Personal & Commerical Lines REMOTE Account Managers RIBO, OTL
POSITION SUMMARY: The Account Manager is responsible for providing prompt, accurate, and courteous support services to clients and co-workers.
The essential functions of the position include service to advisors and clients by handling policy inquiries, changes, quotes, and billing inquiries over the telephone or electronically.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSBILITIES:
1. Provide technical support to Advisor; specifically in analyzing client needs, coverage forms and quotations.
2. Schedule appointments with clients as requested.
3. Order and issue binders, certificates, policies, endorsements, and other related items; verify accuracy and forward to client with appropriate correspondence.
4. Determines reasons for requests for cancellations; acts to save accounts; notifies
Advisor(s) according to agency standards.
5. Actively solicits increase in coverage and rounds accounts through sales to clients; leaves good documentation of all contacts.
6. Refers current and prospective clients to Benefits Department and to Personal
Insurance for solicitation of those lines of business.
7. Assists clients with making coverage changes in an automated environment; uses each contact with the client as an opportunity to review the whole account, round it and market.
8. Assists Claims Specialist as needed with submitting first reports of claims, facilitates prompt response from carrier staff and follows-up on claims status to keep clients informed and to work toward settlement of all claims; uses each claim contact as an occasion to review coverages and market as needed.
9. Reviews audits of policies, verifies accuracy and facilitates corrections, as needed, between client and carrier.
10. Determine if direct or agency billing is appropriate and invoice accordingly.
11. Processes and follows-up on cancellation requests to carriers to ensure accurate and timely resolution.
12. Review client contracts for insurance requirements. Compare to policy to ensure contract complies. Discuss discrepancies with client and submit changes to carrier.
13. Identify exposure to loss and recommend appropriate coverages in coordination with Advisor
14. Prepares summaries of insurance, schedules and proposals as needed for account review.
15. Request renewal quotes from insurance carrier, creates renewal proposals and handles other renewal activities in coordination with the Advisor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSBILITIES (Continued):
16. Must maintain a solid understanding of the Market appetites of Carriers to help facilitate quoting options for the Advisors during the renewal process.
17. Actively build working relationships with Underwriters and Marketing
Representatives as appropriate to aide in renewal process.
18. Work with Internal Marketing to understand Carrier incentive programs and utilize these markets for Advisor renewal quotations where appropriate.
1. Complies with continuing education requirements for agent licensing as well as professional designations.
2. Keeps informed regarding industry information, new product information, coverages, and technology to continuously improve knowledge and stay current.
1. Business acumen.
2. Communication proficiency
3. Customer/client focus.
4. Results driven.
COMPUTER SKILLS: Demonstrate strong PC skills including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Knowledge of Agency Management Systems and Acrisure Resources.
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS: Must be organized, detail oriented, able to multi-task and be efficient with verbal and written communication skills. Must also have the ability to work with others. Must have a high level of problem-solving skills
NOTE: This job description is intended to describe the level of work required of the person performing the work. The principal duties outlined are the essential responsibilities and duties. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $1.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Work from home
- What is your Salary Expectations ?
- Insurance Services: 1 year (preferred)
- Commercial Lines: 1 year (preferred)
- Personal Lines: 1 year (preferred)
- RIBO License (preferred)
- OTL (preferred)