We’re looking for an agile DevOps Engineer to join our Technology Services Team within our Winnipeg Head Office.
You have an aptitude for software development standards and processes and a love for technology and automation. You are thorough, creative, communicative, and highly technical.
As DevOps Engineer, you will play a critical role in building automated processes wherever possible. You’ll apply best practices for troubleshooting techniques and bug fixing. You will strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipelines (CI/CD) and, improve quality, efficiency, security and reduce costs.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Profit sharing program – every role plays a part in our success!
- Company pension
- Health & Extended Benefits
- Opportunities for professional development
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- On-Site Cafeteria & Outdoor Patio
- On Site Gym
- A variety of committee driven employee engagement activities
- Free Parking
- We are one of Manitoba’s Top Employers for 2023
- Access to the latest technology.
- A hybrid work environment
What You’ll Do
- Using the latest tools and technologies to support the business to achieve objectives and continuously improve the software integration, and delivery processes to meet the highest development and security standards.
- Collaborating with development teams to plan, develop, deploy, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot CI/CD pipelines.
- Writing reports, manuals and other technical documents.
- Assisting with special projects or providing technical advice.
- Stay current on industry developments and technologies.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination and experience.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in a DevOps role.
- Strong understanding of processes and automation.
- Experience with: Kubernetes; Docker
- Excellent research, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective planning & organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Experience with the below are considered assets: Helm charts; Terraform; Sofware development in Java using Maven/Gradle; Jenkins CI; AWS, Azure or Google; Cloud services: EKS, EC2, Lambda, SNS, S3, EFS, EBS ; Monitoring tools: Datadog, Zabbix, Amazon CloudWatch, AWS CloudTrail
Apply now by submitting a cover letter and resume outlining fit and salary to [email protected].
Pollard Banknote Limited is an equal opportunity employer, committed to promoting and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request.
By submitting this application, the applicant consents to Pollard Banknote Ltd. collecting, using and retaining the personal information for purposes relating to the application process and if hired, the employment relationship.
Any and all personal information collected is held in the strictest confidence and in accordance with all applicable Privacy Laws.
We thank all candidates that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.
Job Type: Full-time
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Winnipeg, MB R3T 0M8: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- DevOps: 5 years (preferred)
- AWS: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Winnipeg, MB R3T 0M8