StoreForce is deeply passionate about Specialty Retail – it’s in our roots and part of every single line of code we write. We’re known to say we’re Retailers first, and a technology vendor second. Every day we strive to help Specialty Retailers set a new standard for operational excellence.
The StoreForce Team is dynamic, made of up diehard developers, seasoned retail veterans, tenacious sales reps, and devoted support specialists. And we’re looking for more, just like you, to join our team.
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO), the Marketing Director is responsible for developing effective marketing and communications strategies that promote the StoreForce brand to raise awareness within the Retail Industry, generate new leads, and attract top talent. You will work collaboratively with the team on product marketing, content marketing, customer marketing, digital marketing and events initiatives. In addition, this position will work with the Services and Sales teams to ensure consistent and effective brand presentation across all channels, internal and external.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
1. Lead the Marketing Organization
- Be a catalyst for change and contribute as a leader to the overall operations and culture of accountability, fostering our core values and standards;
- Work with leadership to develop the marketing strategy and budget, develop the tactics to deliver on that strategy, and manage expenses to deliver on that budget with a focus on ROI;
- Recruit, lead and mentor resources in the marketing department to support the strategy; share your expertise to in the development of internal processes and skillsets to create efficiencies and high levels of productivity;
- Prepare updates for company meetings.
2. Social Strategy and Brand Development
- Ensure that the StoreForce brand lives within set standards and guidelines, and is delivered effectively across all precedents, the website and social media platforms.
- Build our credibility and brand awareness through associations with key influencers and events in our marketplace; Research and recommend new approaches for creditability building.
3. Lead Generation & Sales Support
- Drive content focused on lead quality and quantity. Oversee and maximize the tech stack including Salesforce and HubSpot.
- Work with services and sales teams to capture and/or create compelling content. Take ownership of the repurposing of any relevant internal content (including client conference materials, product releases, thought leadership pieces, and client quotations) into a reusable marketing precedent library.
- Manage the SDR function, ensuring that content, collaterals and messaging stays fresh, and outbound activities focus on areas with the most opportunity for success;
- Support the business development and sales teams in the creation and maintenance of the sales precedent library.
- Integrity– Ethical and honest. Maintains principle when faced with challenge.
- Leadership– Seen as a role model; motivational, supportive. Fosters cooperation and collaborates with others.
- Communication– Strong oral and written communication skills. Maintains an energy and excitement in the voice, pauses to listen – thoughtful in response.
- Agility– Able to manage multiple priorities and a complicated schedule; maintains focus and composure.
- Detail Oriented - Able to think and articulate in very simple terms. Keen eye for detail and the ability to identify missing pieces. Organized and able to prioritize multiple responsibilities.
- Service Oriented– Natural desire to provide assistance; achieves a sense of reward through helping others.
- Team Player- Collaborates with others; genuinely enjoys being a part of a team and shows support and interest towards co-workers
EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelors degree;
- 5+ years’ experience in B2B marketing (preferably SaaS technologies);
- Understanding of the retail industry;
- Salesforce experience;
- Experience with marketing automation technologies.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Lead Acquisition, driving the number and ROI
- Content Strategy to drive social media and branding
- Tech stack ownership for maximum ROI
WHY WORK WITH US AT STOREFORCE
StoreForce is growing quickly – it’s the kind of place you can make a real impact. We thrive on change, collaboration, and trust; And are fueled by a mutual passion for Specialty Retail. At StoreForce you’ll have the chance not only to work with some amazing people, but also with some of the world’s best retail brands.
We invest in our people, celebrate diversity, and foster a space for you to learn and grow, every day. Some of our employee’s favourite workplace perks include:
- Flexible schedule and work from home policy
- Casual work environment in modern and bright office spaces;
- Employer-paid health benefits including a Health Spending Account;
- RRSP Matching with First Time Home Buyer support*
- Company paid training and professional development;
- Extended Long Weekends and Religious Observance Days
- Employee Referral Program
- Dedicated Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
*Speak with the HR Specialist for full program details.
StoreForce is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment that is diverse and inclusive. This starts by welcoming and encouraging applications from all individuals including those with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $175,000.00-$200,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- B2B Marketing: 5 years (preferred)
- Salesforce: 5 years (preferred)
- Marketing Automation: 5 years (preferred)
- Strategy Development: 5 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person