Forge Performance Group is a Recruitment & Talent Management solutions team located in Calgary, AB. We are dedicated to connecting our clients with highly skilled professionals well-matched to their unique hiring needs, culture, and goals. This opportunity is posted on behalf of one of our clients.
Full-Time, Calgary, AB
The Marketing Coordinator will work with and support the local Marketing team and assist with the regional or national Marketing team as needed. To increase the company's brand identity and ability to win/retain more business across the brokerage division, the Marketing Coordinator is integral to the delivery of service excellence through the execution of key marketing activities and initiatives.
By enhancing materials for Real Estate Advisors, service lines, and the company's corporate identity, the successful candidate will also be responsible for assisting with business development proposals, internal and external presentations, online/digital marketing, digital and print advertising, external client events, internal communications, as well as other marketing and communication solutions for the commercial real estate industry.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure brand standards are adhered to across all marketing activities and liaise with Client Project Coordinators to update materials when needed.
- Assist in creating a strategic media advertising plan for commercial listings.
- Assist in collecting, coordinating, and implementing print advertising for commercial listings.
- Content curation and uploading stories to internal and external publications.
- Support with vendor follow-up to ensure timelines are being delivered.
- Provide marketing support to Client Project Coordinators and Support Sales Specialists with property marketing templates.
- Assist in planning external client and industry events for the local brokerage teams.
- Participate in monthly corporate marketing calls and update brokers with marketing initiatives and resources.
- Other duties as required.
Property Marketing and Execution
- Assist Manager, Marketing and Communications to support Client Project Coordinators and Sales Support Specialist to create and execute marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate status meetings between Marketing Team, Advisors, and Client Project Coordinator or Sales Support Specialist as it relates to the marketing campaign for listing(s).
- Work with Manager, Marketing and Communications and Project Coordinator or Sales Support Specialist to customize email templates promoting new listings or successful leasing or sales deals.
- Contribution to marketing campaign and account proposal development including preparation and generation, content copywriting and team deliverables coordination.
New Business Development
- Contribute to the project management and preparation of large new business pursuits, presentations and pitches across the GTA.
- Facilitate creation of marketing strategies and execution of client presentations and pitches.
Qualifications and Knowledge
- Degree and/or certificate in Marketing and/or a related field with approximately 1 to 3 years of corporate marketing experience.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe’s Creative Suite of products including: InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Professional services experience and real estate experience preferred but not required.
- Deep knowledge of ad serving technologies and online advertising concepts.
- High level of computer literacy including web content management and analytics.
- CMS experience (Sitecore and SharePoint) considered an asset.
- Demonstrated track record creating and executing lead generating online marketing campaigns.
Skills and Attributes
- Attention to detail while juggling multiple projects and meeting critical timelines.
- Superior customer service & interpersonal skills, including the ability to relate effectively with people at all levels of the company, both internally & externally.
- Works well independently as well as in a team, takes initiative and pushes conventional thinking.
- Demonstrates exceptional organizational and prioritization/time management skills; has the ability to work under pressure to deadlines within the overall context of the team’s priorities and requirements.
- High level of drive, energy and initiative.
- A quick learner – is able to learn about the company and clients quickly and accurately.
- Skilled at applying past learning and knowledge to new situations.
- Is willing to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends as required.