Pattison Sign Group is a highly successful, North American Company growing organically and through ongoing acquisitions. It is one of the world’s largest sign and physical branding element companies, with eight (8) manufacturing facilities, five (5) sales and operations offices and over 1000 employees across North America. In addition to the Pattison Sign Group brand, the following respected brands are part of the PSG family: Teksign, Provincial Sign Systems, Bestworth Rommel, DEX powered by PSG, FBC and Chandler Signs.
The company is dedicated to absolute customer satisfaction and ultimate quality in its products and services. The culture of the company is focused on performance and accountability and supports employee empowerment and development.
The company operates independently within The Jim Pattison Group, headquartered in Vancouver, and comprised of over 605 locations worldwide. The Jim Pattison Group is broadly based across the automotive, media, packaging, food sales and distribution, magazine distribution, entertainment, export, and financial industries. With sales of over $15 billion in 2022 and more than 49,500 employees, the Jim Pattison Group is the second-largest private company in Canada.
The subcontracting project coordinator verifies and processes requests and other documents in accordance with methods and guidelines, using computerized and manual processing systems, he negotiates the terms of contracts with subcontractors.
· Receives analyzes, and processes production requests for subcontracting;
· Performs research for production of signs products and components;
· Performs research to identify subcontractors and register them in the “subcontractor module” system;
· Prepare proposal requests to send to subcontractors;
· Receives and negotiates estimates from subcontractors;
· Determine or negotiate the terms of contracts, awards contracts to subcontractors;
· Establishes delivery schedules, monitors the execution of contracts and communicates with suppliers to resolve problems;
· Makes claiming to subcontractors as needed;
· Performs the evaluation of the subcontractor at the end of each project;
· Attend planning meetings as required;
· Prepares purchase orders (PO) to subcontractors who have received the contracts;
· Request photos of the product and/or component before packaging to ensure quality;
· Provide a report of the file to the PM (project manager) and to the workshop supervisor or directly to the head of departments;
· Meet with Pattison Sign subcontractor network.
QUALIFICATIONS and COMPETENCIES
· Technical college diploma or equivalent experience;
· Written and spoken French and English is mandatory;
· Appropriate knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
· Ability to analyze and understand plans/specifications/technical drawings;
· Must be able to communicate effectively verbally, over the phone and via email with contractors and co-workers;
· Social skills and ability to work in a team or independently;
· Ability to manage time and priorities, sense of organization.
· Have in hand all documents required to legally work in Canada.
We prefer someone with social skills since they will communicate with subcontractors and co-workers. Adaptability, sense of organization, resourcefulness, ability to analyze and negotiate, and knowledge in the field of signage would be an asset for candidates.
Pattison Sign Group offers benefits, a competitive salary and is committed to the Employment Equity program.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $40,000.00 per year
Work Location: In person