Tees N More is a Custom Apparel Retail and Wholesaler. We specialize in custom printing using screen, vinyl, or embroidery. We are professional, creative and customer-centric.
Tees N More is a Custom Apparel company. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist who can handle a wide variety of Marketing & IT related responsibilities. The responsibilities include tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget, and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.
To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects. Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels including but not limited to signage within and without the building, public forums ect. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. This is perfect for someone with an interest in information technology and a passion for solving problems.
The following responsibilities and skills will apply.
- Some graphic verification (AI) and possible design (VECTOR EDITING)
- Conduct market research to determine possible potential of products and services
- Perform analysis of market strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats
- Overseeing the Development and Implementation of innovative marketing campaigns.
- Compile and Coordinate data for Management and Outsourced Marketing Team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Drive, WordPress, WooCommerce, and Google Analytics
- Strong analysis, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Strong understanding of Information technology tools and concepts
- Ensure desktop computers and smartphone devices interconnect seamlessly.
- Must be a critical thinker and problem-solver with great attention to detail.
Previous experience in the following will be considered an asset.
o Market Research,
o Computer Hardware,
o IT Related Web Maintenance,
o Proven experience as IT coordinator or similar role
o Experience in network management
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Digital marketing: 2 years (required)
- Adobe Illustrator: 1 year (preferred)
- web maintenance: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person