Office Representative - Berni Williams Insurance Agent Team Member
Location: Fredericton, New Brunswick
Type: Full Time
Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with the public? If you answered yes to these questions, working for a Desjardins Agent may be the career for you!
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions and billing clarification.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Proactive in problem-solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Property & Casualty license (preferred/must be able to obtain)
You will be hired to work at The Personal Insurance Company (“The Personal”) for a period of up to 60 days to allow you to complete training and licensing. If training and licensing are successfully completed, you will be considered for employment with an independent contractor Desjardins Agent.
We welcome applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants in all aspects of the recruitment process.