Okanoggin Barbers Mens Grooming and Apparel is a small business in Penticton, BC V2A 4L6. We are professional, customer-centric, and supportive. We also offer continuing education and mentorship as well as, opportunities to for advancement.
- Provide barbering services to clients, including haircuts, shaves, and beard trims.
- Assist with front desk duties, including scheduling appointments and handling customer inquiries.
- Upsell retail products to clients and provide recommendations based on their needs.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and techniques in barbering.
- 2 or more years experience is an asset But not required.
- Proficiency in a wide range of barbering techniques and styles.
- knowledge of retail math for upselling products Is an asset
- Experience with mentoring and training junior barbers is a plus.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Salary: $16.75-$30.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Penticton, BC V2A 4L6: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Are you a Canadian citizen?
- Barber/Hair Stylist: 1 year (preferred)
- Barber/Hair Stylist Certification (required)
Work Location: In person