Brandt is currently seeking a Crushing & Screening Technical Support Specialist. Individuals that have a deep understanding of crushing, screening, conveying, in both quarry and sand and gravel applications will make for an optimal candidate.
This position is responsible for technical support, providing mentorship and guidance to the mineral division using previous knowledge of crushing in a broad array of applications, supporting customers by ensuring they are maximizing their productivity, and supporting the minerals division with technical expertise in areas of product configuration, maintenance practices, and repair procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the Sales team on customer calls
- Lead product commissioning, product demonstrations, and customer product startups
- Assist the Mineral Technology division management with:
- Competitive analysis for all Mineral technologies product lines
- Identifying customer needs and industry trends
- Conduct regular training in one on one, classroom and on-line for customers and Brandt employees
- Comprehensive knowledge of crushing, screening, and conveying in quarry and sand/gravel applications
- 3-5 years of experience within the industry, from sales, and/or crushing operations and repair and maintenance of crushers
- Solid communication skills, the ability to communicate in both written, in person and public speaking formats
- Ability to travel throughout the territory
- Well organized
- Recent driver’s abstract is required
- Must be able to obtain, or currently possess a valid passport and be able to travel internationally