AUDI VEHICLE SALES CONSULTANT/BRAND SPECIALIST – MISSISSAUGA
Are you an experienced vehicles Sales Specialist/Consultant looking to take the next step-up in your career? If so, we have a new challenge for you.
Audi Mississauga has two locations. Our premier new facility is in the heart of Peel region next to Toronto Pearson Airport. We are seeking a motivated team member to join our existing Sales Department for our Audi Mississauga Airport or Mavis locations. With state-of-the-art equipment, a combined 29 work bays, multiple customer lounges, and digital tools to facilitate premium client experiences, we are prepared to leverage these resources to grow into the destination of choice for Audi Sales, Service and Parts in the Greater Toronto Area.
You can expect to work in state- of-the art, air-conditioned/heated spaces with outstanding leadership and support. Not only do we offer a good benefits package, but we also offer career advancement opportunities. If you are a self-motivated, customer focused individual looking to take your career to the next level, keep reading!
Bramgate Automotive Inc. has been in business since 1967 for more than 55 years. We celebrate diversity and we encourage growth within our growing organization. Give us your best and we will give you ours!
Our vision is to make every customer experience easy, efficient, and enjoyable.
We are proud winner of:
- Canadian AutoWorld Employer of Choice (CAWEOC) Award -2020 and 2023.
- Canada’s Top 25 Best Dealership to work for by Automotive News –2018-2019. We strive to make every customer experience easy, efficient, and enjoyable.
- State-of-the art facility. Air-conditioned spaces
- Outstanding leadership and support
- Professional training and processes
- Large customer base
- Benefit package, life, dental, health, RRSP, pension plan and EAP
- Collegial workplace atmosphere
- Career advancement opportunities
As Audi Vehicle Sales Consultant/Brand Specialist, you will be responsible for the solicitation, development and booking of new business, as well as the retention and renewals of existing customers through effective sales techniques and relationship building. This is a commission-based Sales position. Your energy, self-motivation and customer focus commitment will make you the ideal candidate for this exciting position.
What you bring to the role
The key skills and qualities of an Audi Brand Specialist:
- Post-secondary education or college courses preferred.
- Active relationship building. Able to use various Social Media platforms to promote products.
- 4 years of demonstrated sales experience new and used vehicles.
- Solid mobile vehicles sales experiences.
- Valid G driver's license required. OMVIC license required.
- Able to maintain a safe driving record. Driver’s abstract required.
- General knowledge of automobiles.
- Willing to learn new skills and products features.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Strong knowledge of store policies and procedures.
- Hands on involvement.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Computer literate, including effective working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, social media, and e-mail.
- Strong work ethic and a positive team attitude.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward-thinking company and is willing to take the next step in your career growth, then please click the apply now button to find out more.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected will be contacted.
Bramgate Automotive Inc. is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- vehicle sales: 4 years (preferred)
- Dealership: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person