Northland Building Supplies Ltd. has been in business for over 30 years and specializes in garage construction. With the recent residential infill in Edmonton, the demand for garage suites is steadily increasing and Northland would like to be at the forefront of garage suite design and construction. We are looking for a leader who takes pride in their work and can provide exceptional customer service, marketing strategy and increase sales. Weekday shift with occasional weekend hours that may be required.
The Marketing Coordinator will coordinate all marketing-related activities that will help build, grow, and market the lumber supplies and also garage sales. This role will build and maintain sustainable processes and systems that will position us for continued growth and innovation. This position will be based out of the corporate office in Edmonton, Alberta.
As a marketing coordinator, you are passionate about business and marketing; you are creative and enjoy building something new. With an eye for design, you are able to connect the dots between our business and our audience. You are willing to take the time to understand our culture and amply our voice.
You are highly organized and do well with having multiple balls in the air. You are detail oriented and you strive for brand consistency and content quality. You understand SEO and deliver results. You communicate well and get the customer excited about our project. You are ready to grow with us.
· Develop and execute on strategic marketing initiative and activities that will strengthen the company’s brand.
· Implement marketing plans that include print, media, and online content.
· Plan, coordinate, and maintain a consistent schedule of activities and campaigns across all social media accounts in order to support Northland’s targeted recruitment and business development efforts.
· Develop internal templates, designs, and presentations for internal and external use.
· Coordinate with our Garage plus more team and promote our sales.
· Assist with selection and design of company swag.
· Support the creation and editing of video and photo content.
· Provide market research, forecast, competitive analysis, campaign results, and trends.
· Understanding and keep abreast of industry best practices as it relates to digital marketing and advertising.
· Maintain and build upon your knowledge of marketing, including user research, data analytics, and marketing trends.
· Other administrative duties as assigned, including event planning and internal communications.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a relevant field.
· 5+ years of relatable experience in marketing.
· Documented success in creating targeted SEO-friendly online content.
· Strong working knowledge of scheduling tools for social media, such as Hootsuite.
· Possesses strong communication, research, presentation, and creativity.
· Adapts to a changing workload and requirements.
· Highly organized and able to work on multiple competing priorities at any one time.
· Great written and verbal communication skills with high attention to detail.
· Great skill in MS Excel, MS Office, MS Word, MS Outlook, Adobe Photoshop & Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $34.15 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Edmonton, AB T5M 1W8: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- Marketing: 5 years (required)
Work Location: In person