JOB TYPE: Permanent full-time
LOCATION: Granby, QC
WORK MODEL: ***100% ON SITE IN GRANBY, QC - MONDAY TO FRIDAY***
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
Based at our client's Granby plant, currently under construction, is a new division of a global leader in the energy sector established in 7 countries around the world. The Quebec division, targeting the North American market, will manufacture high-end, compact and high-performance battery copper foil used to increase the mileage of electric cars.
WHAT OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
- Competitive salary, paid vacation, annual bonus, annual salary increases, vast and complete range of benefits;
- Great opportunity for development and professional advancement within a global company, and leader in technology.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO [email protected]
We thank all candidates for showing interest in this role; however, only retained candidates will be contacted.
For more information on our recruitment services, please visit our website www.groomassocies.com
As IT administrator, your mission will be to manage the IT assets and provide technical support, sensitize the end-users to meet company needs under the company's IT policy. You will also ensure the proper functioning of the IT system under system monitoring and respond to IT system failures following the contingency plan. You will maintain and upkeep IT systems while supporting requests from users as well as operational requests from management. You will also be a key player by participating in various IT projects (implementation, migration and development projects).
- Handling technical support in an end-user environment including coordination and implementation of the employees’ requirements. Receive, prioritize and respond to user requests by providing technical support and follow-up for any incident and any request.
- Responsible for education and training pertaining to IT policy, security, etc. Educate and guide users on good IT practices to adopt through various means of communication (documents, training capsules, etc.).
- Manage and maintain the IT assets, including preparation for new hires and departures.
- Hardware and software installation, upgrading and configuration.
- Update or carry out the necessary migrations between the different technologies and software.
- Perform audit and preventive maintenance on computer equipment, the administration and security of the company's computer systems.
- Create and update a documentation system. Document interventions and solutions for incidents.
- Monitor the system and network elements by using diagnostic tools (on hardware/software) components and following the troubleshooting procedures.
- Participate in problem management activities by identifying the root cause of all service disruptions.
- Propose optimization solutions aimed at improving the systems and processes in place.
RESPONSIBILITY AND COMPLIANCE:
- Comply with the corporate legal rules and safety procedures of the company.
- Ensure the IT standards are maintained in a process-driven environment.
TRAINING AND REQUIREMENT:
- Bachelor degree or DEC in a technology discipline and/or an equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft 365 echo system
- Basic knowledge of Security (VPN/DLP/Etc.)
- Basic knowledge of Cloud Environment
- Expertise in software/hardware installation
- Able to recognize and understand upcoming IT technology trends
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Fluency in French and English is mandatory
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt and open to change aligned with a global business culture
- Knowledge of Cloud concepts: Azure and AWS
- Knowledge of Azure AD / Azure AD Connect