Full Stack Developer for Electronic Medical Record Application
Bright Health is looking for talented and enthusiastic full-stack developers to contribute to the development of our electronic medical record (EMR) and patient portal/personal health record solutions. Bright Health’s core values are patient and provider focused. Bright Health works to:
· improve patient outcomes,
· reduce the per capita cost of healthcare, and
· improve the patient and provider experience.
Our MOIS® EMR and support are top ranked in Canada. We need you to help make them even better!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with other team members, partners, and customers to understand requirements.
- Working with local and remote technical and support staff to estimate, design, implement, test and debug changes and extensions to Bright Health’s products.
- Participating in agile development activities including release planning, sprint planning, daily stand-ups, and sprint and code reviews.
- Supporting customers by debugging issues.
- Assisting with recruitment.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Proven experience in a full stack developer or similar role.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in group and one-on-one settings.
- A knack for understanding customer needs and seeing them succeed.
- Experience in writing requirements analysis and/or authoring of epics and user stories.
- Experience in planning projects.
- System design skills – UML is helpful.
- Expert in React, TypeScript and single page applications.
- ASP.NET (ideally ASP.NET Core) experience.
- SQL database experience.
- A strong quality ethic.
- Consistent follow through on the completion of tasks in a timely manner.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Unquestionable ethics.
- A team player!
Strongly desirable skills and experience:
- Experience developing mobile applications.
- A flair for developing best-in-class user interfaces.
- GraphQL, Electron and Fluent.
- Experience in healthcare and healthcare technology standards such as FHIR are an asset.
Nice to have skills and experience:
- Experience with OAuth, Azure, Python and PostgreSQL.
- Experience using Jira and Git.
Applicants may send their cover letter and résumé as per the instructions found at https://www.brighthealth.ca/careers/ . No phone calls or personal visits please. Note that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Work from home