Qube Technologies is an Alberta start-up developing a low-cost environmental surveillance technology. Our mission is to help primary industries, such as oil and gas, cost effectively detect, quantify, and reduce methane and other emissions. We are a well-funded and rapidly growing start-up that is well-positioned to help primary industries reduce their emissions footprint.
Qube is seeking a highly organized client support specialist with technical problem-solving acumen to manage our client-facing technical support infrastructure. The Technical Support Manager is primarily responsible for monitoring and maintaining the health of Qube’s rapidly expanding fleet of continuous emissions monitoring devices. The Technical Support Manager will report directly to the Operations Manager, and may work remotely or at our office on Confluence Way in Calgary.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Proactively identify hardware and software issues and work to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Independently diagnose known issues.
- Track frequency of known issues in the interest of bringing systemic problems to the attention of the Product Manager.
- Work with client operations teams and third-party contractors to replace or repair Qube devices.
- Liaise between Customer Success, Product Manager, Operations, Sales, and Field Deployment Team members to ensure maintenance of fleet health.
- Maintain Qube’s fleet health dashboard and provide feedback to Product Manager on functionality.
- Maintain troubleshooting guide and other evolving product documentation for client use.
- Technical aptitude and desire to troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Strong communication skills, including interest in being a point of contact for client operations personnel.
- Strong organizational skills, including ability to multi-task and work within multiple job functions to deliver results.
- Prior experience managing a technical support system.
- Prior experience with online client support platforms, such as FreshDesks.
- Diploma in electronics/electrical engineering technology considered an asset.
Job Type: Full-time
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
Work Location: In person