Coreio Inc. is a leading Toronto-based IT services provider that delivers IT Infrastructure and Operations solutions for enterprise-scale companies across North America. We build on our 35-plus year history as a strategic partner, and apply our experience as in-house IT experts, to help our clients solve complex business and technology issues, so they can focus on what they do best.
Coreio is looking for a Deskside Technician to join our Moncton, NB, team for a 6-month contract position (with potential for extension). The individual will be required to be onsite daily.
We are looking for individuals who can interact, collaborate, and address end users/clients with the highest standard of professionalism and customer service.
- Deliver technical support services in a courteous and responsive manner.
- End User Support and troubleshooting.
- Client on-boarding.
- Support tickets as assigned.
- Complete various tasks and responsibilities, including moves, disaster recovery, asset refresh, install, de-install, re-image, evaluation and testing, answer/respond to questions about hardware/software.
- Troubleshoot, fix and/or resolve clients’ issues per service ticket request.
- Consistently demonstrate interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Movement of device inventory to/from shipping/receiving/storage area to imaging workbench.
- Execute the imaging & refurbishment activities required for this project.
- Device repair as required during the refurbishment process.
- Arrange required outbound device shipments and process inbound returns.
- Standard swapping/refresh of asset, image of existing assets, scheduling users, shipping/receiving of equipment, additional standard Technical Analyst responsibilities.
- 2-3 years of work-related experience.
- Driver's license and access to a vehicle.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in Windows 10 and MS office.
- Follow KT articles and update and contribute as required.
- End and Update tickets in the Ticketing System.
- General Network Skills.
- Will need to be able to troubles shoot network devices in the facilities, including warehouse.
- Associate degree or technical training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated ability to multitask.
Coreio Inc. is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We are proud to be in compliance with 2005 and the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation. The Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), (if applicable) process as required under Coreio Inc. accessibility policies accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment and procedures. Applicants must make their accommodation needs known upon requests for interviews.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Coreio team! We will be reviewing your resume in the coming days, and should we decide to proceed with your candidacy, we will contact you shortly.